Easy ways to make Halo 5 a lot more fun

So as some of you have noticed. Halo 5 has kind of taken the Call of Duty MW3 route of being that game you play to loss your voice, I don’t really think this is ideal.
So to fix some of the hire pulling, eye gouging issues that the game has.

• Bullet Magnetism: Games become frustrating when you feel powerless well playing them, that is kind of what bullet magnetism does, it makes it near impossible to win gun fights if someone gets the drop on you, even if your aim is better, even if your movement is better, because no matter what, if you’re somewhere within 2 feet of the center of your opponents screen, your going to get hit, which in game modes like SWAT can drive you up the wall. - Small, Open Maps: In a game where movement time has been greatly increased, it seems an odd choice to keep Arena maps that for the most part are down right claustrophobic, maps like Overgrowth, Regret, Truth and Tyrant come to mind, small, mostly open maps where in game modes like SWAT and Slayer you’re pretty much guaranteed to be spawned into someones bullets at least 3 times per game, this like problem 1 makes the player feel powerless. - Hit Detection: Lets face it, what the kill feed tells us and what our screens tell us often don’t match up, either you just got shoot around a wall because someone got a head shoot off of your arm or your watching as your body takes flight because right before you jumped your brain and your small intestines swapped places, in any case they are caused by the same problem, hit detection that is 3 frames ahead of the graphics, with few exception, most peoples brains are not actually in their butts guys. - Spawn System: Now this ties into what I said in number 2, in this game we have small, mostly open, systematical maps where you can make it from one end to the other in the time it takes too spawn, we also have an under equipped spawn system, trying ::and failing:: to keep us from being birthed right back into another coffin, game modes with lowered kill times feel the sting of this issue the most, Free-for-all, SWAT and Slayer all suffer from insane rates of near spawn deaths.All of these issues tie into the same problem, a feeling of powerlessness, failing at something sucks, but feeling like you never had a chance in the first place, well that is just infuriating and this is what happened in this game.

A few players with good map knowledge run around devastating anything that dares appear in their path, well the rest of us feel like we are watching Ground Hog Day on repeat.

I think though, with some changes this game can become another fun, if more fast paced, Halo game :smiley:

Worst part for me is the bullet magnetism. I feel guilty playing swat and getting kills when I know I didn’t really

what about an old school sword rumble pit?

> 2533274827036342;1:
> - Spawn System: Now this ties into what I said in number 2, in this game we have small, mostly open, systematical maps where you can make it from one end to the other in the time it takes too spawn, we also have an under equipped spawn system, trying ::and failing:: to keep us from being birthed right back into another coffin, game modes with lowered kill times feel the sting of this issue the most, Free-for-all, SWAT and Slayer all suffer from insane rates of near spawn deaths.

YES. spawn, take one step melee’d to death.

Surprised to see a oxy player saying this… Am confused.

> 2533274808953271;5:
> Surprised to see a oxy player saying this… Am confused.

for clarity He is plat.

Anyway, where do you play from?