Easy way to mute players?

Is there an easy way to mute a player, i.e. seeing on the screen who’s squeaking, eating, playing music, raging, etc.? Only way I know is to bring up the score board and randomly muting people but that just means my player gets killed while doing this.

> 2535431594730596;1:
> Is there an easy way to mute a player, i.e. seeing on the screen who’s squeaking, eating, playing music, raging, etc.? Only way I know is to bring up the score board and randomly muting people but that just means my player gets killed while doing this.

I just mute everyone whenever anyone’s annoying. Try that :slight_smile:

Hold the select button, which brings up the scoreboard in the match. Use the d-pad (I think) to select the offending player’s name, and then you press a button (X maybe?) to mute. It says which button to press when you have the scoreboard pulled up.

Thats the only way I know too, with the score board. Just wait until you die and on your respawn timer mute them so your not just standing there

> 2533274924290830;2:
> > 2535431594730596;1:
> > Is there an easy way to mute a player, i.e. seeing on the screen who’s squeaking, eating, playing music, raging, etc.? Only way I know is to bring up the score board and randomly muting people but that just means my player gets killed while doing this.
>
>
> I just mute everyone whenever anyone’s annoying. Try that :slight_smile:

Ha, you do have a point b/c the days of Halo are long gone when people actually used call-outs and coordinated map play.

Guess I’m just an old Halo player and habits die hard. I call out whenever I can.

I would just do it when you respawn and are safe somewhere.

> 2533274852660538;3:
> Hold the select button, which brings up the scoreboard in the match. Use the d-pad (I think) to select the offending player’s name, and then you press a button (X maybe?) to mute. It says which button to press when you have the scoreboard pulled up.

I understand how to mute someone. But I’m trying to figure out how do you know which player is making the noise. In other games you see an icon with the players name who’s talking/making noise via their mic but am I missing that in Halo 5?

In BTB I’ve got 7 other players I have to hunt through the score board for to find out who to mute. It’s not like I can pause the game play to figure this out.