Easy way to get 2000 credits in ten minutes

Just reached 150000 credits my secret is that you have to do score attack on Zealot gruntacolypse the second one is that you have to go to the winter contingency on normal scoring team. Run past all the enemies and grap the laser pointer and wait for all the enemies to gather and back up to the wall in the back and wait for a checkpoint then fire. After that revert back to last save then fire again then do it over again you can get up to 2000 credits in ten minutes for doing these methods and I’m only a warrent officer grade 3 and I have all this stuff.

Try it for yourself.

> Just reached 150000 credits my secret is that you have to do score attack on Zealot gruntacolypse the second one is that you have to go to the winter contingency on normal scoring team. Run past all the enemies and grap the laser pointer and wait for all the enemies to gather and back up to the wall in the back and wait for a checkpoint then fire. After that revert back to last save then fire again then do it over again you can get up to 2000 credits in ten minutes for doing these methods and I’m only a warrent officer grade 3 and I have all this stuff.
>
> Try it for yourself.

This is like… So old. And I actually get 20000 in 5 minutes with custom challenges.

cant…tell…if…troll

> 2533275015200143;1:
> Just reached 150000 credits my secret is that you have to do score attack on Zealot gruntacolypse the second one is that you have to go to the winter contingency on normal scoring team. Run past all the enemies and grap the laser pointer and wait for all the enemies to gather and back up to the wall in the back and wait for a checkpoint then fire. After that revert back to last save then fire again then do it over again you can get up to 2000 credits in ten minutes for doing these methods and I’m only a warrent officer grade 3 and I have all this stuff.
>
> Try it for yourself.

It’s ONI Sword Base, not Winter Contingency.

Here’s a guide:

I tried doing this back when I was a Field Marshall but I would only get around 300cR for a whole 10 minutes.

> 2533274971504602;2:
> > Just reached 150000 credits my secret is that you have to do score attack on Zealot gruntacolypse the second one is that you have to go to the winter contingency on normal scoring team. Run past all the enemies and grap the laser pointer and wait for all the enemies to gather and back up to the wall in the back and wait for a checkpoint then fire. After that revert back to last save then fire again then do it over again you can get up to 2000 credits in ten minutes for doing these methods and I’m only a warrent officer grade 3 and I have all this stuff.
> >
> > Try it for yourself.
>
>
>
> This is like… So old. And I actually get 20000 in 5 minutes with custom challenges.

They took off the custom challenges, just another way 343 is ruining Halo.