Easy to get banned?

How many times can I leave a match before I get banned? I don’t leave a game if I’m getting massacred… trust me I’ve been getting my butt whooped by everyone, lol. Usually I get distracted looking at my stats or something that I get placed into a match automatically and I needed to get off. I did this a couple of times yesterday and could easily see myself doing this more in the future getting sucked into a game and not wanting to play. Wondering if anyone else has been banned from leaving games and about how many does it take?

if its anything like MCC its possibly 3 to 4 match quits in a row before a ban hits… I know before my MCC quit working, I had up to a 2 hour ban, due to shear constant team slayer matches and quitting or getting dc’d

I must have quit 40 games and I haven’t been banned. I must say though, I have a sore forehead from my controller hitting it.

Or you know…Can be a team player, stick it out and move on?

> 2533274912142079;3:
> I must have quit 40 games and I haven’t been banned. I must say though, I have a sore forehead from my controller hitting it.

If you quit that many matches already, you should be permabanned. Seriously. Ridiculous.

I got banned for falling off the edge 3 times and then getting disconnected after the game had already been won (with me having the most kills I might add) it’s total crap

Just don’t quit a match when you activated a boost, you lose the boost!