easy fix for quitters

why cant the admin just cant out the option to leave once your in a game your in a
game till the end then 2 things will happen people will be in for the full game so people will start playing not leaving it make games harder to win ie bombs flag matches when its 8 against 2 people leaving is just as bad as the afk afc people it making halo really start to be worthless to play i own all the games out right now how about some admin help for the people that really enjoy the game

> why cant the admin just cant out the option to leave once your in a game your in a
> game till the end then 2 things will happen people will be in for the full game so people will start playing not leaving it make games harder to win ie bombs flag matches when its 8 against 2 people leaving is just as bad as the afk afc people it making halo really start to be worthless to play i own all the games out right now how about some admin help for the people that really enjoy the game

then people will just go to dash or pull the plug on their internet/360

Wouldn’t removing the option to quit require UI changes, and therefore another Title Update?

343i have said they have no plans on doing another Title Update for Reach, they didn’t even want to make UI changes for the one that we just had.

i agree with that part yes but if your start to make it harder for people then just a simple push of a button then they have to go through the trouble of signing in again and all of that maybe it wont be so easy to leave

While a good idea in thought in practice people will always be able to quit just by turning the console off/dashboarding it. It might minimize quitting but it will never be eliminated people will always quit.

I always set my option to not play with players that are always leaving when a battle goes south. I also Pick player that are harder to beat and hang out through wins and lose to play with. This makes me a better player by forcing me to have harder team/opponents. I read all these post about different issue when the forums are working right about this or that problem. And I am shocked how most of you enjoy this game and do not use the tools in the setting to help you out. I am not trying to hassle anyone; But come on you your heads for something more then to lean your hands on between match.

> I always set my option to not play with players that are always leaving when a battle goes south. I also Pick player that are harder to beat and hang out through wins and lose to play with. This makes me a better player by forcing me to have harder team/opponents. I read all these post about different issue when the forums are working right about this or that problem. And I am shocked how most of you enjoy this game and do not use the tools in the setting to help you out. I am not trying to hassle anyone; But come on you <mark>your heads for something more then to lean your hands on between match.</mark>

yeah guys i use mine to place in my hands and cry after matches, its a multi-use world now get with it. lolz
I do use it for chatty people but as it turns out most people don’t talk, in truth i kind of like it when my team quits. I know this sounds crazy but it does force my skill and means i can try crazy stuff. just tonight in multiteams every one quit so i tried useing only the noob goob. i even scored kills with the lowly grunt go to. But before long in the match others where doing it as well. I guess they saw how fast i could kill them with the drop the shields and beatdown. lolz land party days, i was laughing through the whole match. yeah i lost kinda got owned but i had fun, and is that not why we buy and play these games? to have fun.
entertainment n. and activity or thing that causes emotions that is not a part of actions needed for survival.

i also use my head as a stopping point to my face palms for when i do “really smart things”

tootles