Easter Eggs!!!

If anyone here thinks they have found an easter egg or a clue to one, or maybe they just want some help with one feel free to shoot me a message or invite. For those of you that do think you have found one I have a capture plugged up and ready to go in full glorious 1080p!

My gt is CLOCK W0RKk (the second “o” is in fact a zero and note the lowercase “k”)
My twitter is @CLOCKW0RKk

feel free to contact me either way, most likely I will respond to my twitter faster but If I’m online I will reply when I see any messages or invites.

Let’s find these damn eggs!!!

2 easter eggs have already been found. The only one I havn’t seen anyone find is the one that’s suppose to be on the level Midnight.

Which two of these eggs are you referring too?

The 2 that were on the Bulletin

I found an eggsterea but not any easter eggs.

The ones that were on the mission “Requiem” and “Forerunner” ?
has 343 confirmed that they have been found, or where did you come across this info?

> The ones that were on the mission “Requiem” and “Forerunner” ?
> has 343 confirmed that they have been found, or where did you come across this info?

People found them yesterday.

> > The ones that were on the mission “Requiem” and “Forerunner” ?
> > has 343 confirmed that they have been found, or where did you come across this info?
>
> People found them yesterday.

The Forerunner one has been found. The Requiem and Midnight ones haven’t.

The one on Requiem is causing a lot of confusion, because the easter egg has been known since around the 2nd week of Halo 4. Once you kill the eight elites that fall from the phantom, two crates spawn at the forerunner structure. That’s all there is, that we know.

Now ask yourself, do you really think the reward for killing eight of the hardest elites in the game will be two useless crates?

The one on Midnight, I don’t believe anyone has found anything about it. It’s either very well hidden, or right in front of us.