Easter egg on Installation 04?

I ask because I was just goofing off on firefight when I desided to check out the tunnels to see if they were just like the campaign but instead I found it closed. I was sad at first then I got a un exspected surprise. Guilty spark came up and said hello.

I was playing as an elite so im not so sure how much he does if your a spartan or if its the same thing. But still a nice surprise

Yeah, he shows up Spartan or Elite, I found it a few days ago, along with others who found it on day one.

Was very surprising, next time you see him as a Spartan, run up to him and it will say ‘Hold X to switch with Ally’ with a Focus Rifle image, you can’t actually trade weapons but still, pretty sweet.

Yeah right! Pic or it didn’t happen

> Yeah right! Pic or it didn’t happen

If I pick it then it would be ruined for you
dont believe me do it your self

> Yeah right! Pic or it didn’t happen

I haven’t done it myself, but I’ve heard this before, right down to the focus rifle bit, so I’m pretty sure it’s true.

> > Yeah right! Pic or it didn’t happen
>
> I haven’t done it myself, but I’ve heard this before, right down to the focus rifle bit, so I’m pretty sure it’s true.

once agien the awesomeness of the internet proves me right :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > Yeah right! Pic or it didn’t happen
> >
> > I haven’t done it myself, but I’ve heard this before, right down to the focus rifle bit, so I’m pretty sure it’s true.
>
> once agien the awesomeness of the internet proves me right :stuck_out_tongue:

he speaks the truth!

also as an elite he shows as an enemy on the radar and as a spartan he shows as a friend, guess the can’t be common friends?

i just checked it out.

its legit

This is 100% true. I’ve done this many times.

Its completely true. I used the Pan Cam to go down there to see what he goes and does… not very interesting. Its just a small boxed room, with that symbol on the floor and some detailed walls. Spark just goes down there and stares at the wall, then goes back up and looks around, and repeats. I looked at where the other entrance is too, but its just that boxed room with no Spark. I remember going in there to get ammo, and turning around to come face to face with 343 Guilty Spark, staring at me from behind the glass. Then he turned and went back down. I was so confused and amazed, a Grunt was able to come up behind me and toss me a plasma grenade.

Yep. I made a video to show people the easter egg: <mark>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFCokLAZs_4</mark>

:slight_smile: