East coast + Halo 4 = ):

I am very excited for Halo 4. Could even be the most excited in the world! But the events where Halo 4 is playable have been Sooooo far away that very few people on the east coast are able to get a taste of the game! Being in Maryland I would have go across the country to play Halo 4.

Many of us would have to cross the Atlantic ocean and then cross the country.

There’s not a hope in hell for any of us :frowning:

Well, being in the European Union, I’d have to travel over 20,000 kilometres to go to any of these events, on an aeroplane. You just have to drive.

343 should do a pre-launch world tour.

> 343 should do a pre-launch world tour.

Who remembers the ODST Truck promotion Bungie did during the month leading up to ODST’s release?

That was awesome!! They should totally do something like that again.

Do you think if thousands of Halo fans started arriving in new york from Europe in master chief costumes the border control would mind haha would be funny to watch prob have special nerd bus waiting to bring us all of to the nut house

> Well, being in the European Union, I’d have to travel over 20,000 kilometres to go to any of these events, on an aeroplane. You just have to drive.

Just have to drive? That’s one hell of a road trip;)

> > Well, being in the European Union, I’d have to travel over 20,000 kilometres to go to any of these events, on an aeroplane. You just have to drive.
>
> Just have to drive? That’s one hell of a road trip;)

It would actually be faster to fly from 20,000 kilometres than to drive from the east coast to the west coast. :wink:

I wish they would do something to bring Halo 4 to the east coast.

I’m stuck in Wisconsin. Its like being poked in every direction, yet not being able to go anywhere. Its like a constant tease.

> I’m stuck in Wisconsin. Its like being poked in every direction, yet not being able to go anywhere. Its like a constant tease.

Holy CRAP how did you manage to post over 11,000 times… O,o

I live in Northern California, my friend got to play. But me being poor, I might as well be as far away as you guys.

I’m in British Columbia. Halo 4 is sooo close, yet so far. :frowning:

> > I’m stuck in Wisconsin. Its like being poked in every direction, yet not being able to go anywhere. Its like a constant tease.
>
> Holy CRAP how did you manage to post over 11,000 times… O,o

I posted…?

Being a Florida boy at heart, they really should have something on the East coast! I’m actually really curious as to what kind of stuff they are going to do with distribution for the game’s release, though. The PX on my FOB doesn’t have a single Halo game and it’s, frankly, very insulting. They also had Lolipop Chainsaw I think the day after the official release date. It would be great to play Halo 4 on November 6th and be half a day ahead of the rest of the US >:D

> > > I’m stuck in Wisconsin. Its like being poked in every direction, yet not being able to go anywhere. Its like a constant tease.
> >
> > Holy CRAP how did you manage to post over 11,000 times… O,o
>
> I posted…?

It’s probably all just spam. :wink:

Our(east) midnight comes first :slight_smile:

oh no, you dont get to play a buggy, incomplete version of a game that even in an unbugged state is still quite flawed. Thats just too bad.

> oh no, you dont get to play a buggy, incomplete version of a game that even in an unbugged state is still quite flawed. Thats just too bad.

Why must you be such a downer?

And has that stopped people from playing Halo 4 at E3, Comic-Con, and RTX? Not at all.

No, but it has been everyones excuse whenever someone points out something flawed. Oh you dont like the 5sk BR? THE GAMES NOT DONE YET. you think PV is overpowered? THE GAMES NOT DONE YET.