Easier customization for RP/Machinimas

For a very long time now I have been playing Halo, and in my time playing it I have realized that role playing or machinimas are a big part of the earlier games’ life spans! An example is the series by the YouTube channel RoosterTeeth “Red vs Blue.” I have been thinking lately and I wondered “How could they make role playing relevant again?” Then I realized the main trait of a spartan…their armor! So what if in Halo 6 we actually have replaceable armor in custom games? Say you place down an armor piece like Indomitable on a custom games map in forge, then you go back into player view and the armor can be placed as decor, or as a helmet that can replace your currently equipped helmet? Or the same with body armor! But it would make it a lot easier if 343i made armor customization a but better in Halo 6 to where there are shoulder pads, thigh armor choices, forearm armor choices and more! But you don’t need to have the armor unlocked through the requisitions system (I hope they get rid of it) or a mandatory unlock system. Its there from the start! But this system only works on custom games, if they are on a map from the release and its played in Slayer or Warzone you cant equip it and its just there for decor! Do you guys think this is a good idea, and what could be changed?

> 2533274972294428;1:
> For a very long time now I have been playing Halo, and in my time playing it I have realized that role playing or machinimas are a big part of the earlier games’ life spans! An example is the series by the YouTube channel RoosterTeeth “Red vs Blue.” I have been thinking lately and I wondered “How could they make role playing relevant again?” Then I realized the main trait of a spartan…their armor! So what if in Halo 6 we actually have replaceable armor in custom games? Say you place down an armor piece like Indomitable on a custom games map in forge, then you go back into player view and the armor can be placed as decor, or as a helmet that can replace your currently equipped helmet? Or the same with body armor! But it would make it a lot easier if 343i made armor customization a but better in Halo 6 to where there are shoulder pads, thigh armor choices, forearm armor choices and more! But you don’t need to have the armor unlocked through the requisitions system (I hope they get rid of it) or a mandatory unlock system. Its there from the start! But this system only works on custom games, if they are on a map from the release and its played in Slayer or Warzone you cant equip it and its just there for decor! Do you guys think this is a good idea, and what could be changed?

Befit! We couldn’t allow you to just SPAWN indomitable, you’d have to have Slendy there to do it for you! 343’s gotta push you to get it if you want it for custom games, yeahaha!
I love that Idea son! It’d work just like picking up a weapon, I’d like that!

I WANT IT -Yoink!-

Do…I even want to ask what you mean by roleplay? Im getting a sudden bad feeling about this…
Though this would rule for machinima…no more “oh, I dont have that armor, sorry”!

> 2533274907200114;4:
> Do…I even want to ask what you mean by roleplay? Im getting a sudden bad feeling about this…
> Though this would rule for machinima…no more “oh, I dont have that armor, sorry”!

I usually call RP and Machinimas the same thing. So I basically mean Machinima

Once GameCheat13 releases his mod tool, you will pretty much be able to do that on PC.

> 2535449348170214;6:
> Once GameCheat13 releases his mod tool, you will pretty much be able to do that on PC.

But not many people have a powerful enough PC to run it. If a modder can take his precious time to make a mod tool to fix what 343i -Yoinked!- on, they should just do it themselves instead of depending on the fans

.Edit 1
DID I JUST GET YOINKED?