Earth in danger?

We know that the didact hates hates humans, and we know he’s going to do something that will put humanity in danger. What could it be?

I originally thought that it was going to be trying to activate a halo ring near earth, but then i realized that may not be the case. In the recent vidoc 343i said that the threat is for everyone. Human and covenant. Now, if a halo is activated, it will only destroy a certain part of the galaxy (only all 7 rings can destroy all life in the galaxy).

So what’s left? as far as we know the ark is destroyed, what can activate the rings? or is there something worse out there than the rings?

what do you guys think?

We don’t know the didact hates humans,we know quite the opposite,whatever happens its the galaxy in danger not just earth.

Also (sorry for double post) there is a second ark which the forerunners have.I think the didact will leave for instalation 07 while the forerunners return.

> Also (sorry for double post) there is a second ark which the forerunners have.I think the didact will leave for instalation 07 while the forerunners return.

seriously? maybe he’s going there to activate the rings? it is going to be something that is going to effect everyone

Why would the didact hate the humans?

> > Also (sorry for double post) there is a second ark which the forerunners have.I think the didact will leave for instalation 07 while the forerunners return.
>
> seriously? maybe he’s going there to activate the rings? it is going to be something that is going to effect everyone

They left the galaxy.So far it seems like requim is a prison.The only galactic threat in our universe we haven’t already covered are the precursors,there could be more lingering around our galaxy,they said they would return to test humanity once again,can easily destroy the covanent and their beliefs considering they made the forerunners and each and every species of the covanent.Their a teir 0 species,they could come back to reclaim the mantle.The forerunners could come back at the ending of the game to stop the precursors once more,again creating a 2-3 way war like in the books.

Continuous slipspacing Halo’s on automated fire mode? That’d cause some havoc to, well, everywhere.

I’m sure Requiem has many secrets to unlock, including threats bigger than just a Halo firing.

> Continuous slipspacing Halo’s on automated fire mode? That’d cause some havoc to, well, everywhere.
>
> I’m sure Requiem has many secrets to unlock, including threats bigger than just a Halo firing.

it’s going to be intersting to find out

One Ark was destroyed, there is still another one and who knows what that one holds in it’s darkest depths.

As for earth being in danger…know that earth is always in danger and whether it be the Master Chief, the Avengers or the Power Puff Girls, it shall be saved.

Judging from the script sections seen in the ViDocs, yes, the Didact is evil and hates humans. There is another thing that confirms this but it comes out in October.

If he hates humans I wonder what his wife whom is dead is thinking about all this. I think she would be one pissed off wifey. She loves humans.

> If he hates humans I wonder what his wife whom is dead is thinking about all this. I think she would be one pissed off wifey. She loves humans.

Not dead anymore according to Halo: Primordium.

> > If he hates humans I wonder what his wife whom is dead is thinking about all this. I think she would be one pissed off wifey. She loves humans.
>
> <mark>Not dead anymore</mark> according to Halo: Primordium.

GAH! YOU SPOILER! ;w;

ZOMBIE!! D8!!

It’s been nine months man.

> It’s been nine months man.

Getting the paperback Amazon says its coming out on Dec 11th.

> > It’s been nine months man.
>
> Getting the paperback Amazon says its coming out on Dec 11th.

Amazon is wrong, Primordium came out this January.

> Amazon is wrong, Primordium came out this January.

That’s hardback not paperback. Paperback was never released and won’t be till Dec 11th. Puzzling though they release hardbacks early but paperbacks late. Weird… I guess it’s money or something why not release both hardback and paperback out at the same time…

Well Amazon leaked almost the entirety of Halo: Thursday War a few weeks ago…lets just say they aren’t too bright.