earning xp at 130?

on reach when we got to the first max rank it built up the xp you earnt once you got to that ranks so when the next lot of ranks came in it added the xp you earnt when you got to the top rank, is it the same for H4 cos lets face it they have to add more ranks cos loads of people are or near 130

If they add new ranks (and we have no idea if they will at this point), I doubt the XP will add up. It didn’t add up for the people who were stuck at 70 until the Specializations were available for everyone.

> If they add new ranks (and we have no idea if they will at this point), I doubt the XP will add up. It didn’t add up for the people who were stuck at 70 until the Specializations were available for everyone.

oh yeah thas the thing i guess it doesnt when you get to the end of a specialization it doesnt go any further and i guess it resets almost

The first max rank on reach was like sr70, future ranks already existed but not allowed to get to.

It’d be funny if the XP did add up, if 343 announced the levels like Forza 4.

> The first max rank on reach was like sr70, future ranks already existed but not allowed to get to.

halo 4 was sr 70. sr 130 was always available if you got the limited edition. Reach was Lt. Colonel until they updated it. Fortunately in Reach, the exp you got after the level cap still added up and once the limit was lifted, you ranked up the the rank you should have been at. I doubt they had that kind of for-thought in Halo 4

> > The first max rank on reach was like sr70, future ranks already existed but not allowed to get to.
>
> halo 4 was sr 70. sr 130 was always available if you got the limited edition. Reach was Lt. Colonel until they updated it. Fortunately in Reach, the exp you got after the level cap still added up and once the limit was lifted, you ranked up the the rank you should have been at. I doubt they had that kind of for-thought in Halo 4

Yes i know, what i was getting at was they never actually added ranks to reach which it seems that is what op thought.

no no no, what i meant was the first lot of rank up to LT colonel think it was, when you reached that the xp you earnt added up so when they unlocked the other ranks it added straight on, and they only did the up to 70 on H4 so they could spread it out more otherwise there would be even more 130’s but once everyone has em all unlocked then LOADS will be 130 so they will add more specs but yeah dw :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be nice if they did apply all the xp I have earned since I got to 130 but I doubt it. I hope to see a slew of new ranks in the TU coming. Might as well put in Halo Reach’s ranks on top of the SR-130. That should keep me busy for a while.