Early Halo 4 copy

I got myself an early copy of halo 4 today because a local retail store somehow started selling it early. My question is if Ill get banned if I play it online because I read some people got banned even when they had a legitimate copy. Please be honest and tell me what should I do.

Sorry for my bad english.

Frankie says go for it!

Frank O’Connor said you can play legitimate copies of Halo 4, but there have been some reports who have been banned even though it’s a legal copy.

> I got myself an early copy of halo 4 today because a local retail store somehow started selling it early. My question is if Ill get banned if I play it online because I read some people got banned even when they had a legitimate copy. Please be honest and tell me what should I do.
>
> Sorry for my bad english.

People have been playing for a bit now, it’s fine, go ahead.
You lucky sod :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks a lot guys! I will start playing then. Got my receipt just in case.

I’m so jealous of you man. Hoping to get my copy thursday.

hmm well tell if you get banned or not banned :smiley:

Wonder if it also applies to my Game store, I preorded the bundle from there :slight_smile:

Got my amazon copy surprisingly yesterday and been playing online, no ban…as of yet anyway

nice so they ban if they feellike it or for other reasons or just false information

You might get accidently banned but getting out of it shouldn’t be too much of a hastle once you let Microsoft know you are legit. Also chances on banning shouldn be slim this close to launch. WHERES MY COPY GAAAAAH!!!

Go for it my friend!