Early Game Meta Shake Up

If you haven’t read the balance changes then this probably won’t make much sense.

Anyways if you have read them, I’d like to see what people think the meta of the early game will turn into? From the looks of it I think we’ll have a heavy scout/hero meta, with core infantry going on the back burner. Thoughts?

The whole game is more balanced. With some exceptions hahahaha. Loving it.

20/21 wins rn, Champ 1 3v3 :wink:

I think cloaked grunts and snipers will be a big factor on SM/Arby games, which is awesome.

But, yeah, I think a more hero oriented early game will be so much better than constant chopper parties. I’m excited.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts. Do not flame or attack others.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

no mech assembly, 3 useless passives. johnson still sucks, feelsbadman.

no anders buff still unplayable. feels bad man

very small grizzily buff, still a horrible unit feelsbadman

shield booping not fixed and they still have a static timer.

SCREW THIS GAME, SCREW THE DEV TEAM MORONS

> 2533274796391115;3:
> I think cloaked grunts and snipers will be a big factor on SM/Arby games, which is awesome.

With the exception of these two (who I think could have some great sneaky strategies) I don’t see a reason to build infantry.

The scout vehicles are faster, tougher, and do more damage. But do cost more…

> 2533274904506600;4:
> no mech assembly, 3 useless passives. johnson still sucks, feelsbadman.
>
> no anders buff still unplayable. feels bad man
>
> very small grizzily buff, still a horrible unit feelsbadman
>
> shield booping not fixed and they still have a static timer.
>
> SCREW THIS GAME, SCREW THE DEV TEAM MORONS

I can agree with Anders, but I’d like to wait and see with Forge and Johnson. With all those vehicle buffs they could become more viable.

Locking this in favor of the balance update discussion thread. Nothing personal! Thanks for holding down the fort haha.