Early adopter of MCC, have not received rewards

I was an early adopter of Master Chief Collection. I have still have not received 1 month of Xbox live nor have I received the exclusive in-game nameplate and avatar (currently just shows 152 nameplates). How can I go about attempting to rectify this?

Thank you to anyone able to help me. I appreciate it.

Yeah I haven’t gotten any of these things yet, I assume they’re sending them out in waves.

i got the nameplates but not the free month.

They are sending these things out in waves. you may not get a message from XBL when you get your free month depending on how your account is set up. Check your billing information on the xbox website to see if your Live subscription has been extended by a month. Don’t worry guys its coming!

> 2533274798578400;4:
> They are sending these things out in waves. you may not get a message from XBL when you get your free month depending on how your account is set up. Check your billing information on the xbox website to see if your Live subscription has been extended by a month. Don’t worry guys its coming!

THANKS FOR THE INFO WILL CHECK

So I am guessing that if I have 157 nameplates then I have received the stuff they are giving to us for playing within the time frame that they mentioned correct??? Cause I played the MCC the day it came out after installing it on my console and even played multiplayer a little cause I have the achievement for killing a 343 Developer.