Early Access Digital Bundle

Has there been any official statement regarding the early access digital bundle that was listed on the Microsoft store? We could be in for a real treat if this was not just a mistake - big mistake to make if you ask me and I think the Halo marketing machine is only getting started

Considering this was a Microsoft Store “leak” there hasn’t been any official word. I don’t think is a “mistake” either, this early access bundle is likely one of two things.

A) A early preview build for news outlets, reviewers & content creators to get hands on with the game pre release similar to what Microsoft did with Psychonauts 2 earlier in the year and Forza Horizon 5 last month. Gave people hands on with the game and allowed people to start talking about the game to generate attention to the game through word of mouth.

B) Also similar to Forza Horizon 5, a early access token to let players play the game a few days early. I wouldn’t really class this as a mistake either, nothing wrong with putting a bit of cash down if you want to play it early. If you don’t want to pay, just wait a few days…

If I had to guess I’m going to say it’s A. I feel like early access to the game would have been part of a pre order incentive rather than a separate purchase introduced later.

This definitely seems like access for reviewers. The DLC packs are most likely cosmetics and unlockables so those same reviewers can see and use most if not all the content that will be in the game. Could be wrong, but I feel like letting people buy into playing the game earlier than others might leave a bad impression on parts of the community.

Don’t think it would of made sense that people already pre-ordered and then bring in early release option. Most likely for press etc, but if it does come available for us to access early then great. Guess we’ll find out soon enough

343 is on full lock down fixing stuff like game bug’s right now I don’t think it be a good idea to give a bugy Halo infinite to the game press so thay can review it.

> 2800005839763819;5:
> 343 is on full lock down fixing stuff like game bug’s right now I don’t think it be a good idea to give a bugy Halo infinite to the game press so thay can review it.

The last flight built we played was already months old, a lot of progress would have been made in that time. Realistically Halo Infinite is probably ready to “go gold” in about 2 weeks.

I’d highly doubt Microsoft & 343i would be letting press and media get hands on if they weren’t confident with what they’re releasing.