Early Acces to Blitz Beta through Ultimate Edition

I just found out you get early access to the Blitz beta by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition before the 20th December. Luckily I pre-ordered the 19th, but my is not so lucky. Is it possible for her to get the early access to the Blitz beta despite pre-ordering it after 20th? Could we get something official on this? She says she will get the ultimate edition if she gets early access to the Blitz beta, but otherwise she will just get the standard. Some clarity and official information on this would be nice so she can make an actual well informed decision on this purchase.

On a side note - I feel it’s been really bad how “hidden” information like this is. It should be right there - under the purchase information, not have to go through X amount of pages and information to find this out. I have found the lack of clarity from 343 on this quite disturbing, but the game looks super amazing so they still have my loyalty because of that =3

> 2533274863570566;1:
> I just found out you get early access to the Blitz beta by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition before the 20th December. Luckily I pre-ordered the 19th, but my is not so lucky. Is it possible for her to get the early access to the Blitz beta despite pre-ordering it after 20th? Could we get something official on this? She says she will get the ultimate edition if she gets early access to the Blitz beta, but otherwise she will just get the standard. Some clarity and official information on this would be nice so she can make an actual well informed decision on this purchase.
>
> On a side note - I feel it’s been really bad how “hidden” information like this is. It should be right there - under the purchase information, not have to go through X amount of pages and information to find this out. I have found the lack of clarity from 343 on this quite disturbing, but the game looks super amazing so they still have my loyalty because of that =3

Do you get Halo Wars DE? I pre-ordered it and I got the blitz beta but I have yet to get the Halo Wars DE :frowning:

I got definitive edition but how do you get the blitz beta

Blitz Beta isn’t active yet. I’m just asking to see if my friend can get access to the beta same time as me if she pre-orders now. These people are so bad at information, and you don’t get any reply anywhere it feels like.

I believe the beta will be an open beta like the first one in June. They want people to try it then when the like it , pre order and buy it. The perk of pre ordering the ultimate edition was getting HW DE.

> 2743710844422030;5:
> I believe the beta will be an open beta like the first one in June. They want people to try it then when the like it , pre order and buy it. The perk of pre ordering the ultimate edition was getting HW DE.

Here you go: http://www.halowars2beta.com/halo-wars-2-beta/ultimate-edition-definitive-edition-and-hw2-beta

Excerpt:

What’s more, Microsoft has reconfirmed that a Halo Wars 2 open beta will be happening next year. For those that want to get on board early, however, there’s a way to do that. You simply need to pre-order the Ultimate Edition of the game before December 20th, and you’ll receive Halo Wars Remastered shortly thereafter. Once it does, you’ll gain early access to the beta when it launches next year. - See more at: http://www.halowars2beta.com/halo-wars-2-beta/ultimate-edition-definitive-edition-and-hw2-beta#sthash.jVbUDhtx.dpuf

Friend will pre-order ultimate edition as soon as she gets confirmation she gets to be part of the early access beta.

It says it’s an open beta not early access. The site you used isn’t legit and doesn’t come from HaloWaypoint or anyone at 343. The early access is for the HW DE and getting it 4 days before there FEB lunch date. Nobody isn’t getting early access to a BETA lol

> 2535468163414194;7:
> It says it’s an open beta not early access. The site you used isn’t legit and doesn’t come from HaloWaypoint or anyone at 343. The early access is for the HW DE and getting it 4 days before there FEB lunch date. Nobody isn’t getting early access to a BETA lol

Oh alright. Just the way it was said, it seemed they had gotten it from somewhere. I’ve been asking around if that is the case, but don’t really get any official answers around here so hard to know for sure.

> 2533274850312184;2:
> > 2533274863570566;1:
> > > 2533274850312184;2:
> > > > 2533274863570566;1:
> > > > I just found out you get early access to the Blitz beta by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition before the 20th December. Luckily I pre-ordered the 19th, but my is not so lucky. Is it possible for her to get the early access to the Blitz beta despite pre-ordering it after 20th? Could we get something official on this? She says she will get the ultimate edition if she gets early access to the Blitz beta, but otherwise she will just get the standard. Some clarity and official information on this would be nice so she can make an actual well informed decision on this purchase.
> > > >
> > > > On a side note - I feel it’s been really bad how “hidden” information like this is. It should be right there - under the purchase information, not have to go through X amount of pages and information to find this out. I have found the lack of clarity from 343 on this quite disturbing, but the game looks super amazing so they still have my loyalty because of that =3
> > >
> > > Do you get Halo Wars DE? I pre-ordered it and I got the blitz beta but I have yet to get the Halo Wars DE :frowning:
> >
> > You need to wait about 7 days before Xbox sends you a code for
> > I just found out you get early access to the Blitz beta by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition before the 20th December. Luckily I pre-ordered the 19th, but my is not so lucky. Is it possible for her to get the early access to the Blitz beta despite pre-ordering it after 20th? Could we get something official on this? She says she will get the ultimate edition if she gets early access to the Blitz beta, but otherwise she will just get the standard. Some clarity and official information on this would be nice so she can make an actual well informed decision on this purchase.
> >
> > On a side note - I feel it’s been really bad how “hidden” information like this is. It should be right there - under the purchase information, not have to go through X amount of pages and information to find this out. I have found the lack of clarity from 343 on this quite disturbing, but the game looks super amazing so they still have my loyalty because of that =3
>
> Do you get Halo Wars DE? I pre-ordered it and I got the blitz beta but I have yet to get the Halo Wars DE :frowning:

You need to wait about 7 days before Xbox sends you a code for halo wars DE, I pre-ordered on the 20th and got the message on the 28th. It just takes time.

> 2533274875774658;9:
> > 2533274850312184;2:
> > > 2533274863570566;1:
> > > > 2533274850312184;2:
> > > > > 2533274863570566;1:
> > > > > I just found out you get early access to the Blitz beta by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition before the 20th December. Luckily I pre-ordered the 19th, but my is not so lucky. Is it possible for her to get the early access to the Blitz beta despite pre-ordering it after 20th? Could we get something official on this? She says she will get the ultimate edition if she gets early access to the Blitz beta, but otherwise she will just get the standard. Some clarity and official information on this would be nice so she can make an actual well informed decision on this purchase.
> > > > >
> > > > > On a side note - I feel it’s been really bad how “hidden” information like this is. It should be right there - under the purchase information, not have to go through X amount of pages and information to find this out. I have found the lack of clarity from 343 on this quite disturbing, but the game looks super amazing so they still have my loyalty because of that =3
> > > >
> > > > Do you get Halo Wars DE? I pre-ordered it and I got the blitz beta but I have yet to get the Halo Wars DE :frowning:
> > >
> > > You need to wait about 7 days before Xbox sends you a code for
> > > I just found out you get early access to the Blitz beta by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition before the 20th December. Luckily I pre-ordered the 19th, but my is not so lucky. Is it possible for her to get the early access to the Blitz beta despite pre-ordering it after 20th? Could we get something official on this? She says she will get the ultimate edition if she gets early access to the Blitz beta, but otherwise she will just get the standard. Some clarity and official information on this would be nice so she can make an actual well informed decision on this purchase.
> > >
> > > On a side note - I feel it’s been really bad how “hidden” information like this is. It should be right there - under the purchase information, not have to go through X amount of pages and information to find this out. I have found the lack of clarity from 343 on this quite disturbing, but the game looks super amazing so they still have my loyalty because of that =3
> >
> > Do you get Halo Wars DE? I pre-ordered it and I got the blitz beta but I have yet to get the Halo Wars DE :frowning:
>
> You need to wait about 7 days before Xbox sends you a code for halo wars DE, I pre-ordered on the 20th and got the message on the 28th. It just takes time.

Im totally in a reversed role here… I got the DE on the 20th… but no blitz beta

What is this sorcery?

> 2533274824095836;10:
> > 2533274875774658;9:
> > > 2533274850312184;2:
> > > > 2533274863570566;1:
> > > > > 2533274850312184;2:
> > > > > > 2533274863570566;1:
> > > > > > I just found out you get early access to the Blitz beta by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition before the 20th December. Luckily I pre-ordered the 19th, but my is not so lucky. Is it possible for her to get the early access to the Blitz beta despite pre-ordering it after 20th? Could we get something official on this? She says she will get the ultimate edition if she gets early access to the Blitz beta, but otherwise she will just get the standard. Some clarity and official information on this would be nice so she can make an actual well informed decision on this purchase.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On a side note - I feel it’s been really bad how “hidden” information like this is. It should be right there - under the purchase information, not have to go through X amount of pages and information to find this out. I have found the lack of clarity from 343 on this quite disturbing, but the game looks super amazing so they still have my loyalty because of that =3
> > > > >
> > > > > Do you get Halo Wars DE? I pre-ordered it and I got the blitz beta but I have yet to get the Halo Wars DE :frowning:
> > > >
> > > > You need to wait about 7 days before Xbox sends you a code for
> > > > I just found out you get early access to the Blitz beta by pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition before the 20th December. Luckily I pre-ordered the 19th, but my is not so lucky. Is it possible for her to get the early access to the Blitz beta despite pre-ordering it after 20th? Could we get something official on this? She says she will get the ultimate edition if she gets early access to the Blitz beta, but otherwise she will just get the standard. Some clarity and official information on this would be nice so she can make an actual well informed decision on this purchase.
> > > >
> > > > On a side note - I feel it’s been really bad how “hidden” information like this is. It should be right there - under the purchase information, not have to go through X amount of pages and information to find this out. I have found the lack of clarity from 343 on this quite disturbing, but the game looks super amazing so they still have my loyalty because of that =3
> > >
> > > Do you get Halo Wars DE? I pre-ordered it and I got the blitz beta but I have yet to get the Halo Wars DE :frowning:
> >
> > You need to wait about 7 days before Xbox sends you a code for halo wars DE, I pre-ordered on the 20th and got the message on the 28th. It just takes time.
>
> Im totally in a reversed role here… I got the DE on the 20th… but no blitz beta
>
> What is this sorcery?

Blitz beta isn’t released yet. Only DE.

To make it all clear. When you pre-order Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition you gain early access to Halo Wars: Definitive Edition which started on the 20th December and the second thing you get an early access for is the main game. Halo Wars 2 releases on 21th February but the Ultimate Edition gives a 4 days early access, so 17th February. That’s it.

The second beta is an open beta which means everyone can access it and there is no one who will gain early access for it. When it begin it will open up for everyone.

Helol this might provide some help. When the first beta was on and you downloaded it did you keep it? If no then you have to wait for the official release of the blitz beta on the store. If you did keep it like me? Then your first beta would have been updated to the blitz beta like mine pretty much getting people ready for the beta day one. You can access it but you meet a wall telling you your too early for the beta come back later so no one is actually going to miss out day one except maybe people with bad internet (also me) your friend won’t need to pre order for the beta in my opinion to get beta hope this helps.