E3

Is 343 going to be there? Bungie has already said that they are not (Bungie). When is this transfer of power/responsibility going to happen? why does it seem everybody is being left in the dark about this stuff. Any help would be appreciated in these matters. Thank You

We will know when they tell us, there really isn’t much we can do about it

I don’t see 343 Industries listed under the Exhibitor List, but Microsoft will obviously be attending and they may have something Halo-related to show off.

I don’t appreciate the whole in-the-dark thing either, but there’s not much we can do about it, unfortunately…

As a consumer, I like being in the dark about stuff when it comes to releases, but I also don’t at the same time.
Not knowing what is coming helps the final reveal and purchase. Knowing what’s coming makes the time waiting until release take forever to happen.

On a side note, what year for OIF? I was in OIF and OEF (early 2003-early/mid 2004)

thanks for the info. i dont see anything Halo related coming out anytime soon.

I was in OIF 2 jan2004-mar2005

I was in OIF 6-8 oct2006-dec2007

God I hope Halo 1 HD is going to be announced.

GOD I HOPE SO.

I was just wondering if 343i will be at E3

I haven’t heard anything definite but they are really hyping up Pax. I would guess anything BIG would be revealed there if anywhere.

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

So 343i. Are u guys finally showing on what are u working on?
An announcement Teaser from the newest Halo game?
It would be better :wink:
A comment or hint from some 343 stuff would be awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

I want my Core Halo!
Halo: Reach is trash.

My guess is you wont see anything big till Halofest

HaloFest is not important…
Microsoft will hopefilly announce a new halo game at their Press conference with a teaser :wink:
Full Blowout at this dumb halofest

Cant wait! I hope we get an announcement on a Halo Ce remake, and maybe a little info on Halo 4!

> I don’t see 343 Industries listed under the Exhibitor List, but Microsoft will obviously be attending and they may have something Halo-related to show off.

They are under Microsoft :wink: 343i is a Microsoft Studio.
Hopefully announce something 343! pls pls pls
I need a new Halo :frowning:

343 Industries announced that on 11th May.
They definitely are going to be there

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Redmond,-Wa,-Us-Microsoft-Game-Studios-will-be-at-E3-in-Los-Angeles,-CA-June-7th-9th_-Let%27s-meet!/1265121/

Microsoft Game Studios does not = 343. 343 is a subsidiary of MGS. This is also a career fair type announcement for MGS. I wouldn’t get my hopes up for anything at E3 but who knows?? It would be sweet to hear something though.

> HaloFest is not important…
> Microsoft will hopefilly announce a new halo game at their Press conference with a teaser :wink:
> Full Blowout at this dumb halofest

You are the only person I have seen display negativity towards Halofest. maybe something might get mentioned at E3, but all signs point to PAX Prime.

Regardless, something needs to be announced soon. All of the other major titles are being announced and if Halo wants to stay relevant it will be important for an announcement to occur soon.

> > HaloFest is not important…
> > Microsoft will hopefilly announce a new halo game at their Press conference with a teaser :wink:
> > Full Blowout at this dumb halofest
>
> You are the only person I have seen display negativity towards Halofest. maybe something might get mentioned at E3, but all signs point to PAX Prime.

Nothing points to this lame halofest.
I can tell u that there will be 98% reach dumbness and maybe 2% something new…