E3 V.S Halo Fest

Well if you didn’t get to see or hear about something or just to see more footage just wait for halo fest which is right around the corner ppl! We get more info in halo fest then what we ever did in e3 so e3 was nothing to me actually im surprized they showed that much at e3! halo fest is wear they usally reveal alot of info alot!!

Halofest was a one-time affair to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the franchise. It’s not a yearly occasion.

> Halofest was a one-time affair to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the franchise. It’s not a yearly occasion.

You for real ok i c I thought 343 started that,thought it was going to be for there halo games, but I did not know they only were only going to do it once. but thanks for the heads up man!!!

> Halofest was a one-time affair to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the franchise. It’s not a yearly occasion.

I hope it’s on this year, for the start of the new trilogy and overall return of Halo.

This, I hope it stays that way.