E3 June 5-7th

Is anyone else really stoked to see what new Halo 4 info we’re getting at e3?

YES

I definitely want to see a legitimate campaign trailer, multiplayer is the least of my concerns.

Just hope 343 can clear and show the dumb whiners what really is going to happen with the new stuff, then shut’em up. And new info, like a little more of campaign.

Truth is I am terrified of E3 this year, it will decide the fate of one of the best FPS franchises of all time. And it doesn’t look too good.

> I definitely want to see a legitimate campaign trailer, multiplayer is the least of my concerns.

Quite the contrary. I NEED to see more campaign myself, but at this point I’m a bit worried about multiplayer. I NEED to rest assured that it will turn out ok with A LOT of coverage even more than I want to know about campaign.

> > I definitely want to see a legitimate campaign trailer, multiplayer is the least of my concerns.
>
> Quite the contrary. I NEED to see more campaign myself, but at this point I’m a bit worried about multiplayer. I NEED to rest assured that it will turn out ok with A LOT of coverage even more than I want to know about campaign.

Honestly I’m not going to let myself worry about the multiplayer. I’m sure in the end it will be an awesome experience; I feel like I’m the only person who actually likes the direction 343 is taking Halo. I see no problem with having features that other games have used successfully, and having them implemented in Halo. But it’s all a matter of opinion.

I might go to PAX Seattle :smiley:

> Just hope 343 can clear and show the dumb whiners what really is going to happen with the new stuff, then shut’em up. And new info, like a little more of campaign.

Don’t think you will ever shut them up.

Cant wait for E3

Absolutely.

> I definitely want to see a legitimate campaign trailer, multiplayer is the least of my concerns.

Keep in mind, quite a lot of people play Halo for the multiplayer at this point.

> > I definitely want to see a legitimate campaign trailer, multiplayer is the least of my concerns.
>
> Keep in mind, quite a lot of people play Halo for the multiplayer at this point.

Very true, but I love the Halo universe, and the campaign is what matters most to me. Everybody has different expectations for this game.

I hope there’s a Campaign trailer showing the Chief fighting the Covenant with a tiny tease at the new enemy at the end.

Cant wait, gonna be great, gonna make me a chocolate cake.

DUH! we will so much great info from E3

Definitely and who knows 343i may announce the Legendary and Heroic Editions aswell.

> I hope there’s a Campaign trailer showing the Chief fighting the Covenant with a <mark>tiny tease at the new enemy at the end.</mark>

The tiny tease at the end of the Halo 4 panel at Halo Fest was bad enough, when E3 rolls around, we won’t be far from release of Halo 4.

may i haz infos? can’t wait for e3

> Definitely and who knows 343i may announce the Legendary and Heroic Editions aswell.

Hopefully