E3 2013

I am really Enjoying Halo4 and after the Epic end to the Campaign I was thinking of the Future .At E3 2013 Could we see the Premier of a Halo 5 trailer ? Or maybe even announcement of Halo 2 Anniversary .Post your opinions below .

Halo 4 needs about 2-3 years before halo 5, I think 2013 teaser would make sense. JUST a short teaser. Like what they did with halo 4 around when Reach was out. Not the one where master-chief flew out of his sleeping cryo. The one where its just the ship heading towards the planet.

Frankie said in an interview that if there was enough demand for it a Halo 2 remake is absolutely possible. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for that one.

Well I was thinking it could work somthing Like Halo 1-2 .CE in 2001 then Halo 2 trailer 2002 game not till 2004 .They could announce it and Halo 4 would still Have 2 years to run .

> Frankie said in an interview that if there was enough demand for it a Halo 2 remake is absolutely possible. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for that one.

It is fake but this still gets me Excited .

Halo 4 and CEA were announced at the same E3, yeah? The first E3 since Reach had come out. I realize Halo 4 was in production before Reach even hit shelves, but I still think it’s quite possible that we’ll see a similar time frame for Halo 5 and possibly a Halo 2 remake. I definitely expect the most agonizing of teasers for both come E3 2013. We may even see something at the VGAs, but I’m not holding my breath.

> Frankie said in an interview that if there was enough demand for it a Halo 2 remake is absolutely possible. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for that one.

I feel like its too soon for a halo 2 remake. People may want to play the muilplayer again, but it came out 2006 and is on the PC with muliplayer, co-op, custom maps, and more maps now “Halo 2 Vista” so I don’t understand the whole need for a remake so soon. Maybe when halo 5 or 6 the very last halo game apparently, they package every single halo game, with updated Anniversary editions ranging from halo 1-3 then reach, halo 4, halo 5, halo 6 all in one package and no more halo games to be ever made again haha.

(unless virtual reality comes out. I want to play halo 12 on that!)

I don’t see a Halo 2 remake very likely. Halo CEA was made because it was the 10the anniversary of the series, not the game. I’d rather they focus on Halo 5 rather than rehashing another Halo game.

As for Halo 5, I don’t consider it likely as being teased at E3 2013. They only released Halo 4 on Tuesday, they’ve got DLC, updates, Spartan Ops, and playlists ahead of them still to focus on. And I think we all know Halo 5 is coming anyways. I’d wait until at least 2014 for Halo 5.

> Halo 4 and CEA were announced at the same E3, yeah? The first E3 since Reach had come out. I realize Halo 4 was in production before Reach even hit shelves, but I still think it’s quite possible that we’ll see a similar time frame for Halo 5 and possibly a Halo 2 remake. I definitely expect the most agonizing of teasers for both come E3 2013. We may even see something at the VGAs, but I’m not holding my breath.

We can hope so .I find it funny that we may see the whole Original trilogy released during the new one .

i really dont wanna see a halo 2 remake (even though it is my favorite halo). CEA was great cause it was a celebration of 10 years of halo.

For e3 2012 i wouldnt mind seeing some news on upcoming dlc like new map packs and SPOPS with MAYBE a teaser for halo 5 coming in 2014/2015…i want a few years to enjoy my halo 4 cause i am loving this game