E3 2013 TRAILER "NOT A WAR SPHINX *CONFIRMED*"

2013’s e3 trailer, the big thing, CONFIRMED to not be a war sphinx in the most recent canon fodder.!

:slight_smile: narrows it down to what we have all guessed it to be had it not been a sphinx!

inb4 Composed Didact.

Nah but seriously, it’s probably the composed Didact.

I told you you all so. :slight_smile:
Anyway, we don’t know whether this will be Ol’ Shadow of Sundered Star, Mendicant Bias, or possibly just something we know nothing about yet, but U find the second part of the answer very interesting. The room with the two Hunters was Halsey’s lab, was it not? And didn’t we see something that looked a bit like a monitor in there, but oddly shaped? Could that be the Sphynx’s eye?

[deleted]

> 2533274836080832;4:
> tHIS IS APPARENTLY MUCH MUCH BIGGER THAN A WAR PHINX according to the leak last year…god that leak is JUICY with info!

Don’t take leaks as confirmation of anything, mate. Even if it was a real one, 343 could well have changed their minds about anything.

> 2533274932540799;3:
> I told you you all so. :slight_smile:
> Anyway, we don’t know whether this will be Ol’ Shadow of Sundered Star, Mendicant Bias, or possibly just something we know nothing about yet, but U find the second part of the answer very interesting. The room with the two Hunters was Halsey’s lab, was it not? And didn’t we see something that looked a bit like a monitor in there, but oddly shaped? Could that be the Sphynx’s eye?

im gonna go play that mission now and have a look around :P!

> 2533274809169058;6:
> > 2533274932540799;3:
> > I told you you all so. :slight_smile:
> > Anyway, we don’t know whether this will be Ol’ Shadow of Sundered Star, Mendicant Bias, or possibly just something we know nothing about yet, but U find the second part of the answer very interesting. The room with the two Hunters was Halsey’s lab, was it not? And didn’t we see something that looked a bit like a monitor in there, but oddly shaped? Could that be the Sphynx’s eye?
>
>
> im gonna go play that mission now and have a look around :P!

I recall there being audio logs as well, both descriptions of the items and some from Halsey herself. Have a look around!

You know, I never thought for a second that it might be a War Sphinx. The thing didn’t fit the description of the War Sphinx in the least bit, and was way out of scale.

My thoughts are still that it’s Mendicant Bias.

The thing in the lab has always been confirmed as a sphinix eye if you trigger the audio logs.

I’m hoping it’s either Mendicant Bias or the Didact (who’s been composed).

I’d be more content with Mendicant Bias, though.

> 2533274964189700;9:
> The thing in the lab has always been confirmed as a sphinix eye if you trigger the audio logs.

Missed that, thanks!

War Sphinx EYE

For those assuming it’s Mendicant Bias:

> “You are brought here to be sentenced. You have not been immediately destroyed because you may yet be needed. Your intinmate knowledge of the Flood makes you valuable should they return, but we can never trust you, never again allow you any latitude. You will be entombed here. Your processes locked, frozen into a single thought for all eternity: absolution. Should you be needed you will be reawakened, should there be no need you will be buried here until the end of living time.”

> 2533274964189700;9:
> The thing in the lab has always been confirmed as a sphinix eye if you trigger the audio logs.

That’s not true. I looked at the log of it, and the scientist says they’re not sure what it is. They never mention an eye.

I think it might either be the Didact or something far worse.

> 2533274877056440;14:
> > 2533274964189700;9:
> > The thing in the lab has always been confirmed as a sphinix eye if you trigger the audio logs.
>
>
> That’s not true. I looked at the log of it, and the scientist says they’re not sure what it is. They never mention an eye.

Weird. It being a sphynx eye was known to me before somehow…

> 2533274964189700;16:
> > 2533274877056440;14:
> > > 2533274964189700;9:
> > > The thing in the lab has always been confirmed as a sphinix eye if you trigger the audio logs.
> >
> >
> >
> > That’s not true. I looked at the log of it, and the scientist says they’re not sure what it is. They never mention an eye.
>
>
> Weird. It being a sphynx eye was known to me before somehow…

One 343 Industries employee did essentially say it was a part of a War Sphinx a few years ago here on Waypoint and someone pulled the data from the game and that object in the Ivanoff’s lab was labelled as eye of sphinx.exe (or some -Yoink-).

Mendicant Bias is on the ark.I think the halo 5 trailer’s location is on the ark.I think Mendicant Bias is that “big thing”

> 2535421324106443;18:
> Mendicant Bias is on the ark.I think the halo 5 trailer’s location is on the ark.I think Mendicant Bias is that “big thing”

I think so too…

Sure looks a lot like those ship things the scientist from the Spirit of Fire (Anderson maybe) was forced to activate from Halo Wars right?