E3 2011

From all the stuff that has been announced to be shown at E3, what do you look forward to knowing more about?; And what do you hope to be announced at E3 2011?

I think MS and Sony are gonna have a tough time topping Nintendo this year since Nintendo has the new console. I’m interested in seeing if MS or Sony has anything up there sleeves. MS could throw down and announce a new console.

> MS could throw down and announce a new console.

Doubt it. That’d be a bad idea. They just released a new version of the 360 and the Kinect. Springing a new one on the public so soon after the release of the 360S and the Kinect is just… evil.

My guess is that the 360 and the PS3 will have 2-3 more years left on 'em. Most likely the former.

Microsoft won’t announce a new console. I’m pretty sure they said it would have a 10-year lifespan and would last to 2015.

I think MS will state something about the new machine, I don’t think they’ll let nintendo get three year advantage on them by releasing there new hardware in 2015. This is MS a very competitive company.

343i- Halo ce remake

I think MS won’t say anything about a new console yet, alot of their presentation will be about the kinect and getting it more into your life. I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced a large partnership with a cable company to allow tv through your console.

Im looking forward to hearing about all the unheard of stuff. Like a possible halo 1 remake or something related to a new halo game. On top of that I think Sony is going to have a tuff time doing anything this year especially if they dont get there servers back up untill then. As far as MS releasing details about a new console I wouldnt rule it out entirly but it would be unseen if they did.

Battlefield 3
Ghost Recon: future solder (Since I have beta access)
Skyrim

Looking forward to seeing Ce remake and new AC game.

> Looking forward to seeing Ce remake and new AC game.

If they are going to talk about a CE remake it will most likely be at PAX this year

> > Looking forward to seeing Ce remake and new AC game.
>
> If they are going to talk about a CE remake it will most likely be at PAX this year

Getting a look at CE at either one works for me lol.

> > Looking forward to seeing Ce remake and new AC game.
>
> If they are going to talk about a CE remake it will most likely be at PAX this year

Probably an announcement at E3 (teaser trailer) and then a demonstration at PAX/HALOfest . It wouldn’t surprise me if 343i used PAX to fine tune the engine from PAX attendee’s comments.

I think PAX will be where Halo 4 is displayed.
E3 is going to be stupid sonynintendofest. Hey I made a new word

You guys gonna play E3 bingo? If so, which board are you going to use?

> Microsoft won’t announce a new console. I’m pretty sure they said it would have a 10-year lifespan and would last to 2015.

lol
New Consoles will come out in 2012 oe 2013…

> > Microsoft won’t announce a new console. I’m pretty sure they said it would have a 10-year lifespan and would last to 2015.
>
> lol
> New Consoles will come out in 2012 oe 2013…

Nintendo’s console will. I don’t know about Sony has planned, but I am EXTREMELY confident that there won’t be a new Xbox until 2015 at the earliest. Microsoft spent a great deal developing the 360 and they need more time in order to turn a profit.

I couldn’t find the front page discussion thread.

On the flood video… we see the image of a flood infetion form being created and it switches to halo 3.
Is that Halo CE HD?

> I couldn’t find the front page discussion thread.
>
> On the flood video… we see the image of a flood infetion form being created and it switches to halo 3.
> Is that Halo CE HD?

You meant that little video what plays between 38sec.-40sec? That It’s from the Halo 3 engine, not Reach. So I dunno if this is a part of Halo CEmake.

> You guys gonna play E3 bingo? If so, which board are you going to use?

I will probably use the one from Joystiq. :slight_smile:

> > > Microsoft won’t announce a new console. I’m pretty sure they said it would have a 10-year lifespan and would last to 2015.
> >
> > lol
> > New Consoles will come out in 2012 oe 2013…
>
> Nintendo’s console will. I don’t know about Sony has planned, but I am EXTREMELY confident that there won’t be a new Xbox until 2015 at the earliest. Microsoft spent a great deal developing the 360 and they need more time in order to turn a profit.

Microsoft and Sony will follow.
360 is outdated. Games are not looking better.
Its dumb to think that microsoft waits till 2015 xD Sure, its great to lose my consumers to Nintendo. Nintendos Console is so much more powerful. And games on it will look better than on 360 and ps3.