Dynamo grenades need a traditional nerf

Its already fast kill time with just weapons, and the Dynamo grenade already takes so much shield damage each second with a pretty large radius. I don’t think the problem is its damage or radius though. I think the electrocute should trigger after its first bounce like all grenades. It will still be powerful while also still being a traditional grenade that triggers after a bounce but gives players time to see the grenade and evade without taking drastic damage already.

Every grenade has a sound to tell you its near. The dynamo needs its too.

The Dynamo makes a constant crackling lightning sounds, it’s pretty obvious when one is nearby. It also takes like 4 ticks to kill a player, so it’s not insanely powerful outside of vehicle play. It’s outright dirty against vehicles.

It’s a very powerful grenade and I think 343 knows it so they aren’t many spawn points for it. Fragmentation had 4 spawn points (1 at each base and 1 on both the left and right side of the map). If any changes were to be made I would hope that the EMP effect on vehicles last for a shorter time and that the grenade was constantly in motion instead of stopping at a point and pooling on the ground.

> 2533274810177460;2:
> The Dynamo makes a constant crackling lightning sounds, it’s pretty obvious when one is nearby. It also takes like 4 ticks to kill a player, so it’s not insanely powerful outside of vehicle play. It’s outright dirty against vehicles.

As it should be I think. I’ve loved the dynamo grenades so far. I wouldn’t change anything about them honestly. I think vehicles themselves need to be buffed, however. I think all the anti-vehicular items have shifted the dynamic too much in favor of ground combat. This coming from someone who doesn’t use vehicles too too often either.

> 2533274800093485;4:
> > 2533274810177460;2:
> > The Dynamo makes a constant crackling lightning sounds, it’s pretty obvious when one is nearby. It also takes like 4 ticks to kill a player, so it’s not insanely powerful outside of vehicle play. It’s outright dirty against vehicles.
>
> As it should be I think. I’ve loved the dynamo grenades so far. I wouldn’t change anything about them honestly. I think vehicles themselves need to be buffed, however. I think all the anti-vehicular items have shifted the dynamic too much in favor of ground combat. This coming from someone who doesn’t use vehicles too too often either.

Honestly they worked fine on Behemoth, but Fragmentation is heavily dominated by lanes that are far too tight for vehicles to comfortably maneuver in, and more of the map is blocked off to vehicles altogether, or at least designed in a way that vehicles have to go way out of their way to reach.