Dynamic weather systems in infinite

Does anybody think there will still be dynamic weather systems as shown in the halo infinite e3 2018 holiday postcard where I forget who but some halo dev tweeted saying the snow in the picture was temporary meaning to me that the game has its own weather systems. I thought it was pretty cool at the time but haven’t seen or heard of any hints at it since then, leading to me to believe it won’t be in the game although we only just got gameplay so there’s still a lot of opportunity for it to be there. Just wondering what are everyone’s thoughts?

> 2781240841307945;1:
> Does anybody think there will still be dynamic weather systems as shown in the halo infinite e3 2018 holiday postcard where I forget who but some halo dev tweeted saying the snow in the picture was temporary meaning to me that the game has its own weather systems. I thought it was pretty cool at the time but haven’t seen or heard of any hints at it since then, leading to me to believe it won’t be in the game although we only just got gameplay so there’s still a lot of opportunity for it to be there. Just wondering what are everyone’s thoughts?

Possible. It has been confirmed that Infinite will have a dynamic day/night cycle so I’d imagine weather could be possible.

[deleted]