dynamic spawning

From what I currently understand halo 4 weapon spawns will be completely random.

First off initial spawn of weapons need to be fixed otherwise one team could get all power weapons off spawn.

Dynamic spawning:

Make each weapon have 3 set spawn points. This would work much better then rockets being able to spawn inside bases.

Example: Plasma laumcher, Hemorrhage

Initially the plasma launcher would spawn top mid so both team rush to obtain it. After the initial spawn the plasma launcher could spawn either teleporter rocks, cave exits, or top mid.

This would allow veterans a slight advantage while being ‘noob friendly’.

I think only Power Weapons will have random spawns.

And think they may spawn like they do in Fire Fight, via drop pods.

This would be cool. I like Vehicles be dropped by Pellicans as well. That be a nice touch.

Have to wait and see.

Not played it yet but I’m loving the random power weapon drops.

Finally say Good BYE to the power weapon camping.

Frankie said that the power weapon spawns are telegraphed/predictable.

I’m pretty sure after a few months people would have figured out the random weapon drops and their times of spawn.

dropped in those tubes and vehicles by pelicans, oh no its care packages and… you know where i’m goin with this. power weapons control is a win strategy. game informer quote them as saying this will help new players who dont have maps learned, are they mentally stunted that takes 2 matches or 1 fly through in forge to learn. what a pointless change.

> Frankie said that the power weapon spawns are telegraphed/predictable.
>
> I’m pretty sure after a few months people would have figured out the random weapon drops and their times of spawn.

Most likely a waypoint will come up on our screen to indicate the weapon is either about to come or that it has arrived/spawned.

Frankie has already mentioned in a forum post that spawns are not random and are essentially dynamic ( they are neither totally random nor totally static. ). This is a paraphrase of what he said.

someone lock this cold thread already.

> Frankie said that the power weapon spawns are telegraphed/predictable.
>
> I’m pretty sure after a few months people would have figured out the random weapon drops and their times of spawn.

why change it then? makes things harder and more complex to learn times and patterns of weapon spawns, and it means when one landed right next to my base nobody but my team has a shot at it, in this way it means the outcome of halo matches will now be very much like a poker game, couple of kings with the upgrades, one maxed out ace and a few 10’s plus whatever turns up in the river or random weapon drop, who will win? the skilled team, or the guy with high upgrades who had a shotty land beside him