Dying in Forge

Is there an issue with forge or is just me…I spawned an object and was dragged passed a kill boundary which killed me…I was unable to spawn back so I saved the gane and restarted in…however it just leaves me stuck unable to play

I think by deleting the forge spawn points it screws everything up and just puts you at a black screen. Its weird. Ive heard about it but haven’t actually had it happen to me.

> 2533274832183516;2:
> I think by deleting the forge spawn points it screws everything up and just puts you at a black screen. Its weird. Ive heard about it but haven’t actually had it happen to me.

Thanks

> 2533274832183516;2:
> I think by deleting the forge spawn points it screws everything up and just puts you at a black screen. Its weird. Ive heard about it but haven’t actually had it happen to me.

Wow, really? Forge seems really problematic from what I’ve seen in the Forums so far!

> 2533274939018653;4:
> > 2533274832183516;2:
> > I think by deleting the forge spawn points it screws everything up and just puts you at a black screen. Its weird. Ive heard about it but haven’t actually had it happen to me.
>
>
> Wow, really? Forge seems really problematic from what I’ve seen in the Forums so far!

You have no idea…I mean its got potential dont get me wrong, I guess we all just gotta get comfortable to it