DWtC: "Anti-Air Reciprocity" Challenge

Hey everyone,

HaloChallenges.com has posted an all-new Halo 3 challenge built around Halo Waypoint’s A Different Way to Campaign series, specifically, the “Anti-Air Reciprocity” episode. Ever wanted to get your hands on some serious Covenant fire power? Here’s your chance, because this Different Way to Campaign is all about jacking a Covenant Anti-Air Wraith and the glorious carnage that follows.

Check out the challenge at the link below…

Anti-Air Reciprocity Challenge

…then post screenshots of your attempts (successful or not so successful) to the official Waypoint Facebook page.

We’ll select the best community-submitted screenshots from the challenge and post them to a special Facebook Photo Album.

-Jon

Cool, I’ve been waiting for them to put some Halo 3 challenges on there. I tried doing the Anti-Air Reciprocity but every time I did press the firing trigger and left bumper at the same time, I’d just get explosion sad face.

> Cool, I’ve been waiting for them to put some Halo 3 challenges on there. I tried doing the Anti-Air Reciprocity but every time I did press the firing trigger and left bumper at the same time, I’d just get explosion sad face.

I’ve had several of these too!! With a little persistence, you’ll get it for sure. If you need help accomplishing this feat, try going in with someone who is familiar with the technique; this way, your cohort can show you what to do on the first AA Wraith, then come coach you with the second one… I would recommend you consider doing this on Campaign Level “The Storm”; there are three AA Wraiths all within a fairly small proximity… Plus, the second AA Wraith gets to turn guns on that Scarab… Good times…

We’ve got several more Halo 3 Campaign Challenges to come… :slight_smile:

I’ve always known of this trick, but didn’t do it.

Then, I saw the video on Waypoint, and it made me finally go back into Campaign.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the “Anti-Air Reciprocity” challenge has recieved 93 entries so far, and that the team at HaloChallenges.com is currently working on putting together their next Different Way to Campaign challenge, so stay tuned for details because we’ll be sure to pass them along as soon as they are available.

-Jon

> Just wanted to let everyone know that the “Anti-Air Reciprocity” challenge has recieved 93 entries so far, and that the team at HaloChallenges.com is currently working on putting together their next Different Way to Campaign challenge, so stay tuned for details because we’ll be sure to pass them along as soon as they are available.
>
> -Jon

Great. Keep 'em coming. :smiley:

I hope there are some nice ones for Reach.

The link only takes me to my facebook frontpage not to halowaypoints. What am i doing wrong?

> The link only takes me to my facebook frontpage not to halowaypoints. What am i doing wrong?

I don’ have any problems with it… Which link?

Great way to mix thing up a bit, before that video I wasn’t quite sure of the process. Now I jump at every chance to get one.