DUPLICATE PRODUCT CODE

I HAVE RECEIVED MY CODE BUT WHEN ACTIVATED ON STEAM IT SAYS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN USED BY A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT EVENTHOUGH I HAVE JUST RECEIVED IT TODAY, WHAT DO?

Infinite flight codes haven’t been sent out yet. They’ll be coming in the next few hours when the flight actually goes live.

Youre probably redeeming a older code from a different flight. Once a flight has ended the code becomes void and is not redeemable.

> 2535422106234284;1:
> I HAVE RECEIVED MY CODE BUT WHEN ACTIVATED ON STEAM IT SAYS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN USED BY A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT EVENTHOUGH I HAVE JUST RECEIVED IT TODAY, WHAT DO?

Relax.

No steam keys have been sent out for this flight yet, the key you are trying to use is for the old MCC flight which closed a few weeks ago. Despite being listed as active, this will not work for Halo Infinite.
Invites to the Halo Infinite tech preview will be rolling out later this afternoon (23rd September) [PST - this could be anywhere from 1 to 5ish hours from now] when the build becomes available for pre-loading. This will include a DM in your Halo Waypoint Message Inbox with all the links to download/install instructions on the Halo Insider Support Site and access to any Steam Keys [if applicable] on your Halo Waypoint Insider Profile [be sure and check that they are for Infinite and not MCC].

Access to the game will turn on later today allowing you to play Training Mode. Weapon Drills, explore the Battle Pass and access Customization, with the first PVP flight starting Friday, September 24 @ 10am PST

Please see the latest blog for further information:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/multiplayer-technical-preview-overview