Dumbest loadout ever

By what I’ve seen in gameplay, in your loadout “none” is a choice. Just as a joke I may decide to make a loadout where I’m carrying no weapons and name it “pacifist”.

custom games option ?

its for the very macho

You made me come up with a question again.

Is it possible to have no weapons in Halo 4? No primary and secondary? Like in the options you choose this;

Primary weapon: None
Secondary weapon: None

I know lowering your weapon is possible and even online, but I don’t know about that.

> You made me come up with a question again.
>
> Is it possible to have no weapons in Halo 4? No primary and secondary? Like in the options you choose this;
>
> Primary weapon: None
> Secondary weapon: None
>
> I know lowering your weapon is possible and even online, but I don’t know about that.

If it is I will make a pacifist loadout.

its obviously there for the preset loadouts in the classic playlists

> its obviously there for the preset loadouts in the classic playlists

Can you clarify?

Its technically in for a few reasons 1) We start out with no AAs, tac pacs, or support upgrades unlocked 2)So its easier for custom games.

You can only chose “none” only on the Armor ability and the “perks”, no pacifist in MM sadly :(.

> > its obviously there for the preset loadouts in the classic playlists
>
> Can you clarify?

so they can make the preset loadouts for the classic playlists…

that means the game loadouts available to the players wont have any armour mods or armour abilities

> You made me come up with a question again.
>
> Is it possible to have no weapons in Halo 4? No primary and secondary? Like in the options you choose this;
>
> Primary weapon: None
> Secondary weapon: None
>
> I know lowering your weapon is possible and even online, but I don’t know about that.

if we can still melee I see a game type called hunt (look for weapons) and boxing

> > > its obviously there for the preset loadouts in the classic playlists
> >
> > Can you clarify?
>
> so they can make the preset loadouts for the classic playlists…
>
> that means the game loadouts available to the players wont have any armour mods or armour abilities

Oh, I see.

> > You made me come up with a question again.
> >
> > Is it possible to have no weapons in Halo 4? No primary and secondary? Like in the options you choose this;
> >
> > Primary weapon: None
> > Secondary weapon: None
> >
> > I know lowering your weapon is possible and even online, but I don’t know about that.
>
> if we can still melee I see a game type called hunt (look for weapons) and boxing

So none is fist?

“Chuck Nade” anyone?

> > > You made me come up with a question again.
> > >
> > > Is it possible to have no weapons in Halo 4? No primary and secondary? Like in the options you choose this;
> > >
> > > Primary weapon: None
> > > Secondary weapon: None
> > >
> > > I know lowering your weapon is possible and even online, but I don’t know about that.
> >
> > if we can still melee I see a game type called hunt (look for weapons) and boxing
>
> So none is fist?

Makes sense and it would be awesome.

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh!!! football spartan style!!!

> > > > You made me come up with a question again.
> > > >
> > > > Is it possible to have no weapons in Halo 4? No primary and secondary? Like in the options you choose this;
> > > >
> > > > Primary weapon: None
> > > > Secondary weapon: None
> > > >
> > > > I know lowering your weapon is possible and even online, but I don’t know about that.
> > >
> > > if we can still melee I see a game type called hunt (look for weapons) and boxing
> >
> > So none is fist?
>
> Makes sense and it would be awesome.

I should make a custom game mode called agent texas. FFA everyone spawn with instant kill fists.

I can totally see some of the “hardcore” competitive crowd who complains about this sort of stuff choosing “none” for all but weapons in protest. “These things are crutches for casuals, I can get by on pure skill!”

Then they get spanked by everyone who isn’t an idiot :stuck_out_tongue:

> I can totally see some of the “hardcore” competitive crowd who complains about this sort of stuff choosing “none” for all but weapons in protest. “These things are crutches for casuals, I can get by on pure skill!”
>
> Then they get spanked by everyone who isn’t an idiot :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m picturing that and laughing.

Fists of fury. Good times!

In matchmaking all my teammates would rage at me for using this loadout.