dumb weapons

ive seen a bunch of really weird useless and just weak guns in halo but i`m starting to get tired being grenade spammed and noob combo so you out there tell me what your least favourite weapons are mine personally is the scattershot

I’m not fond of the Halo ring itself. It’s a lot of gun, maybe too much gun.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> I’m not fond of the Halo ring itself. It’s a lot of gun, maybe too much gun.

I like this response, don’t know why but i just like it but when it comes to least favorite it would have to be the needler. Sure it’s satisfying when you kill with it but to me it’s just OP.

Dumb weapons in Halo include every weapon except the battle rifle and the SMG. And some days I’m not even too fond of them.

My opinion, binary rifle H5 version. The laser giving you away is very annoying, but H4 version is better because in H5 it’s fires for at least 2-3 seconds. The beam has to mostly be on the target to kill, H5 you just point, shoot move on.

> 2533275045181167;5:
> My opinion, binary rifle H5 version. The laser giving you away is very annoying, but H4 version is better because in H5 it’s fires for at least 2-3 seconds. The beam has to mostly be on the target to kill, H5 you just point, shoot move on.

^This.

Honestly, I have to say Selene’s Lance. It kinda has the same deal going on like with the Binary, Except right when it begins to fire, It makes you start admiring the sky, while your death beam ammo is being spent murdering a soft, fluffy cloud, instead of the cold, metal, armor-plated Scorpion you wanted to kill.
Selene’s Lance? More like Selene’s Piñata stick. Because you have the same chance of hitting something as if you were doing it blindfolded.
But, hey, It’s a Mythic Spartan Laser, huh?
That being said… I’ve only really ever used it once. Based on what I’ve said, you can tell I’m not too fond of it. For now.

probably the railgun. i hate charging weapons and every one seems to know how to hit people with this thing except me.

i think the scattershot, even at point blank range you have to hit an enemy with every pallet, and since the spread is pretty -Yoink- i usualy only get a 1hit when i shove it in someones face point blank range.

I think the storm rifle in H5 is op. That thing just melts shields.
I also think the binary rifle and the hydra are too nooby. Hydra should be campaign only or a rare power weapon in mm. The binary rifle should require more skill.
Just my opinion of course. They’re in the game, so I use them.

The br

> 2533274970471520;10:
> The br

Whats wrong with the br?