Dull Content

After the time of halo being out 343 has gave us a lot of new updates. Remember Reach being one of them. But we need more! A lot of people love halo 5 and it gets really hard too when you do the samething. In my opinion all I need is more customisations just something to grind for! Just please hear me out you have a good game going here make it even better.

There are some H6 wishlists floating around; links in my signature.

Sorry OP, but they said there’s nothing planned for adding that kind of content in the immediate future.

Instead of adding more content, what they should do is fix the problems with firefight. Maybe a BTB refresh too, if they’re feeling ambitious. But I don’t think Halo 5 really needs more customization content.

Halo 5 had quite a run of content updates. But with Halo 6 in development, there is likely only a skeleton crew maintaining Halo 5 and making sure it works; not enough of a team for anymore big content updates. It was always known that there would be an end to the updates; 343i made it clear that Monitor’s Bounty would be the last one.

> 2533274904158628;4:
> Instead of adding more content, what they should do is fix the problems with firefight. Maybe a BTB refresh too, if they’re feeling ambitious. But I don’t think Halo 5 really needs more customization content.

A Infection refresh would be good along with Btb, infection needs more variety of new maps rn, as for more content, I don’t want +40GB for this game :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2535428779736382;6:
> A Infection refresh would be good along with Btb, infection needs more variety of new maps rn, as for more content, I don’t want +40GB for this game :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, now that you mention it, Action Sack could use a refresh too…

> 2533274904158628;7:
> > 2535428779736382;6:
> > A Infection refresh would be good along with Btb, infection needs more variety of new maps rn, as for more content, I don’t want +40GB for this game :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Yeah, now that you mention it, Action Sack could use a refresh too…

That’s an understatement; Action Sack DESPERATELY needs a refresh.

> 2535428779736382;6:
> > 2533274904158628;4:
> > Instead of adding more content, what they should do is fix the problems with firefight. Maybe a BTB refresh too, if they’re feeling ambitious. But I don’t think Halo 5 really needs more customization content.
>
> A Infection refresh would be good along with Btb, infection needs more variety of new maps rn, as for more content, I don’t want +40GB for this game :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on board with an infection refresh but id rather them be making halo 6 the best they possibly can so I’ll wait

> 2535455829442472;1:
> After the time of halo being out 343 has gave us a lot of new updates. Remember Reach being one of them. But we need more! A lot of people love halo 5 and it gets really hard too when you do the samething. In my opinion all I need is more customisations just something to grind for! Just please hear me out you have a good game going here make it even better.

Are you saying you need something to grind for or are you saying you need customization to grind for? If it the first one then come to infection it’s basically ranked with a certain medal to grind for which is killionaires. Heck we even have our own leaderboards lol

> 2535455829442472;1:
> After the time of halo being out 343 has gave us a lot of new updates. Remember Reach being one of them. But we need more! A lot of people love halo 5 and it gets really hard too when you do the samething. In my opinion all I need is more customisations just something to grind for! Just please hear me out you have a good game going here make it even better.

Halo 5 is a 2 year old game. 343 is also thick into development of Halo 6. There’s no more content updates for halo 5 man, we’ve just got to wait.