Duel wielding assault rifles

Holding 2 assault rifles. Its never been done in any Halo game so far. Also duel wielding the assault rifle with other weapons sounds like a cool idea as well.

I have to ask, are you trolling?

Sub Machines Guns…

:slight_smile:

why does this thread exist? I am confuse

Definately no.

I hate duel weilding FULL STOP… what’s the point in picking up 1 smg, when you need 2 smg’s to kill someone!

SMGs yes, ARs no. ARs are too big and would be too inaccurate to shoot with one hand, even for a spartan.

That’s why SMGs were invented.

IMO they should have a Custom Game option that lets you dual wield any weapon.

No, that would not work well. It would be quite overpowered and it would just look silly.

> IMO they should have a Custom Game option that lets you dual wield any weapon.

Like rocket launchers, spartan lasers, fuel rod guns, turrets, sniper rifles… No, no and no thank you. Would not work. Plus for shotguns how would you use the pump action???

Refrain from insanity please and try and hold on to sanity.

> > IMO they should have a Custom Game option that lets you dual wield any weapon.
>
> Like rocket launchers, spartan lasers, fuel rod guns, turrets, sniper rifles… No, no and no thank you. Would not work. Plus for shotguns how would you use the pump action???
>
> Refrain from insanity please and try and hold on to sanity.

he said cunstoms. dont want it dont use it.

its cool IMO

> > > IMO they should have a Custom Game option that lets you dual wield any weapon.
> >
> > Like rocket launchers, spartan lasers, fuel rod guns, turrets, sniper rifles… No, no and no thank you. Would not work. Plus for shotguns how would you use the pump action???
> >
> > Refrain from insanity please and try and hold on to sanity.
>
> he said cunstoms. dont want it dont use it.
>
> its cool IMO

I suppose it would be interesting for machinima and certain custom games.

How are you going to hold two ARs at the same time? It’s too big and the accuracy will be horrible. Why do you think we have SMGs?

> > IMO they should have a Custom Game option that lets you dual wield any weapon.
>
> Like rocket launchers, spartan lasers, fuel rod guns, turrets, sniper rifles… No, no and no thank you. Would not work. Plus for shotguns how would you use the pump action???

Did you ever see the Terminator reload his shotgun with one hand on his motorcycle?

Besides, how would you dual wield turrets? O_O

^

He was the one that said any weapon. Not I =/

> IMO they should have a Custom Game option that lets you dual wield any weapon.

this

>
>
> Refrain from insanity please and try and hold on to sanity.

Does it need to make sense? There’s Spartans running around with electricity, confetti and hearts coming out of thier armour, people running around collecting flaming skulls and Spartans playing games like Hockey (all of which are in matchmaking) but dual wielding any weapon is too much for a Custom Games option? We can put down Giants Dice and wield Golf Clubs in custom games, but this doesn’t make sense?

The weapons would just go off screen when they are being reloaded, just like you do in every other Halo game. Please explain how you would reload dual SMGs? Or Maulers? Or Spikers? It’s never made sense how they would reload them. People have always wanted to dual wield weapons like Energy Swords so I don’t see why not. It’d only make Custom Games better (for example, a Custom Powerup on the map that’d let you dual wield any weapon). It’d be awesome (and funny).

My sanity went long ago.

> Holding 2 assault rifles. Its never been done in any Halo game so far. Also duel wielding the assault rifle with other weapons sounds like a cool idea as well.

As cool as it may look in RVB to duel wield assault rifles, i wouldn’t want to see it in halo 4.