duel wield returning?

will duel wield be in halo 4?

hope it will be

nope

I hope so. Don’t see why it wouldn’t be.

> will duel wield be in halo 4?
>
> hope it will be

If they bring it back they need to make it a bit more viable. The damage seems fine, but i don’t like meleeing or switching weapons and dropping the other one instead of holstering it and having to find another weapon if i want to dual wield again.

I hope, if they did, i would play matchmaking and go to a random player with dual wields and shoot him and kill him… until he’s dead, and tell at the corpse.

GOOOOD MORNING VIETNAMMMMMMM!!!

> > will duel wield be in halo 4?
> >
> > hope it will be
>
> If they bring it back they need to make it a bit more viable. The damage seems fine, but i don’t like meleeing or switching weapons and dropping the other one instead of holstering it and having to find another weapon if i want to dual wield again.

picking weapons up to duel wield was annoying, so was dropping the when you beat down

you should keep hold of both weapons when you beat down, you should also be able to carry 2 duel wield weapons in you holsters when you have another weapon out, would make weapon combinations more interesting

duel needles and a BR
duel SMG and a sniper
duel magnum and brute shot

Maybe you need a perk to holster 2 weapons?

> Maybe you need a perk to holster 2 weapons?

no, no perks

It’s been confirmed that dual wielding is not returning in Halo 4.

> It’s been confirmed that dual wielding is not returning in Halo 4.

prove it.

Sadly, I don’t think so.

It should a option in making a gametype, along with other ops (I Hope, Duel Grav hammers or Ar’s)

> It should a option in making a gametype, along with other ops (I Hope, Duel Grav hammers or Ar’s)

there a things that would make duel wield good and things that would make it bad, what you just said would be one of the bad things, some weapons shouldnt be duel wield

It would be nice. Was a cool aspect of Halo. It should return since it was in Halo 2 and Halo 3.

> > It’s been confirmed that dual wielding is not returning in Halo 4.
>
> prove it.

Ugh, do I have to? Cause it would be nice if you accepted that we’ve seen Frankie write it…

nooooo that was lame the dropping the switching the needlers being to powerful the plasma rifle being to weak the complaints the this is op, no thats op, or the idc i want dual swords cause arby has em in halo wars. do we really need to rehash these same problems, getting in vehicles with em or hitting ppl with em. controllers have x number of buttons and this is a waste of one of them.

> > > It’s been confirmed that dual wielding is not returning in Halo 4.
> >
> > prove it.
>
> Ugh, do I have to? Cause it would be nice if you accepted that we’ve seen Frankie write it…

yes u have to. Because right now, I have seen no proof. And by proving it, you can shut us all up.

> > > > It’s been confirmed that dual wielding is not returning in Halo 4.
> > >
> > > prove it.
> >
> > Ugh, do I have to? Cause it would be nice if you accepted that we’ve seen Frankie write it…
>
> yes u have to. Because right now, I have seen no proof. And by proving it, you can shut us all up.

It has been confirmed that it won’t return. I’ll leave it to the other guy to find the proof, but 343 somewhere officially confirmed it wouldn’t return.

> > > > > It’s been confirmed that dual wielding is not returning in Halo 4.
> > > >
> > > > prove it.
> > >
> > > Ugh, do I have to? Cause it would be nice if you accepted that we’ve seen Frankie write it…
> >
> > yes u have to. Because right now, I have seen no proof. And by proving it, you can shut us all up.
>
> It has been confirmed that it won’t return. I’ll leave it to the other guy to find the proof, but 343 somewhere officially confirmed it wouldn’t return.

I can easily say that it’s been confirmed that All spartans will secretly be unicorns that will have an armor effect to explode into triangle shaped confetti, capable of giving players around them paper cuts. Similar to martyrdom in COD4. But I would need proof now wouldn’t I ;D.

Dual wielding IS in Reach, but only for the Covies during the campaign. A few adjustments to the code and it could be used within matchmaking. I do see this as a possibility and would welcome it back in Halo 4. Bring on the noobs that rush with their dual wielding weapons, got a sticky grenade waiting for them