Duel Weld tactical package yes or no

Duel Weld tactical package would be cool. If it were to happen the best way to unlock it would be complete a comendation because people unlocked everything already and hane no SP points. please comment.

No.

While I would like to have it in the campaign, I would not want it online. Magnums, PP and Boltshots are already extremely powerful for simple sidearms. Dual wielding them would be nuts and destroy weapon balance completely.

Dual wield what?

Dual welding would make vehicle healing so OP.

First off why do you want people to duel with welding equipment??? Unless you meant “dual wielding” in which case it’s not happening because the weapons in this game are not balanced for dual wielding.

No, people already complain about OP weapons. Dual wielding shouldn’t be in Halo 4 but 343i already know this.

> First off why do you want people to duel with welding equipment???

Hahahaha… You are hilarious… Made me go back and read it again… :=)

I think no also weapons are overpowered.i just wanted to see what the community thinks.

sorry for the wrong spelling thanks for correcting me Viper

> sorry for the wrong spelling thanks for correcting me Viper

Haha I don’t mean to sound like a grammar -Yoink!- here. Its just something I always notice about game forums that have dual wielding topics. I wouldn’t mind seeing it come back but as it stands right now all the side arm type weapons would have to be re-balanced for it to work which would be quite a big overhaul. Perhaps in halo 5 it will make a return…