Dude the Ghosts of Merridan is awesome!

Just looked over the items, going to be so much fun. rapid fire gauss, alternate scorpion, supressor variants( about time). Its going to be so cool. AND that Dynast armor Im looking cool and Im glad for the Alpha reskin it was so bland. But Dynast reminds me of an Elites helmet. actually the entire armor set does, pretty cool. Cant wait to see the rest.
THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION. Hope to see others excitement, do you know anything I dont? Can you see the Dynast Elite influence?

finally i see someone who isn’t hating on it! i very much so agree that it will be a good update, im looking forward to getting the new silver req pack gear just because i have no use for silvers anymore, lol currently saving my points for them. I am also looking forward to what all forge items that will be added for me to play with. :3

> 2533274850718648;1:
> Just looked over the items, going to be so much fun. rapid fire gauss, alternate scorpion, supressor variants( about time). Its going to be so cool. AND that Dynast armor Im looking cool and Im glad for the Alpha reskin it was so bland. But Dynast reminds me of an Elites helmet. actually the entire armor set does, pretty cool. Cant wait to see the rest.
> THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION. Hope to see others excitement, do you know anything I dont? Can you see the Dynast Elite influence?

So the precognition virus is going around here as well…

I just want to point out that I called the laser scorpion awhile back :wink: so excited for this!!

I’m still excited for it despite others not

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274850718648;1:
> > Just looked over the items, going to be so much fun. rapid fire gauss, alternate scorpion, supressor variants( about time). Its going to be so cool. AND that Dynast armor Im looking cool and Im glad for the Alpha reskin it was so bland. But Dynast reminds me of an Elites helmet. actually the entire armor set does, pretty cool. Cant wait to see the rest.
> > THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION. Hope to see others excitement, do you know anything I dont? Can you see the Dynast Elite influence?
>
>
> So the precognition virus is going around here as well…

Waypoint is known for being toxic and negative amongst everything.

Hell, if Halo 2 dropped today, people would be complaining about Elites, just as they did back then. But oh no! We need em back!

For such a gray community, we love to see in white and black.

Cannot wait!!! The vehicles along with the Suppressor and Gravity Hammer variants are just what I was hoping to see!

I still find it hard to be excited for these updates, as it will be a good six month before I have all the REQs unlocked and can actually use the new stuff.

I admire your bravery on this topic. Please keep posting on the forums I wish more people are like you

> 2533274970471520;9:
> I admire your bravery on this topic. Please keep posting on the forums I wish more people are like you

Wow thank you I appreciate that, and Im glad others see some of the pleasures on this next update.

Oh and for everyone else, calculated a bit, 110k req gold packs and 110k req silver pack to unlock everything. So for those that can unlock right away just save up about 230k req, to be safe and youll have unlocked it all no buying. Im already at 60k req myself, those limited packs ate away at my req points, originally had 180k.

> 2533274850718648;1:
> Just looked over the items, going to be so much fun. rapid fire gauss, alternate scorpion, supressor variants( about time). Its going to be so cool. AND that Dynast armor Im looking cool and Im glad for the Alpha reskin it was so bland. But Dynast reminds me of an Elites helmet. actually the entire armor set does, pretty cool. Cant wait to see the rest.
> THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION. Hope to see others excitement, do you know anything I dont? Can you see the Dynast Elite influence?

I gotta praise your positiveness considering we’re getting screwed over lol

I’m not impressed, but eh, it’s free.

I would have liked to see Infection fit into this update.

The Hannibal variants are my dream velvehicles!

If the warzone map isn’t filled with reused map assests, and the arena map isn’t a remix, then I’d have to admit it isn’t a complete bust. I don’t expect to be surprised though lol

> 2533274976381889;11:
> > 2533274850718648;1:
> > Just looked over the items, going to be so much fun. rapid fire gauss, alternate scorpion, supressor variants( about time). Its going to be so cool. AND that Dynast armor Im looking cool and Im glad for the Alpha reskin it was so bland. But Dynast reminds me of an Elites helmet. actually the entire armor set does, pretty cool. Cant wait to see the rest.
> > THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION. Hope to see others excitement, do you know anything I dont? Can you see the Dynast Elite influence?
>
>
> I gotta praise your positiveness considering we’re getting screwed over lol

Dude shut up,stop trying to put other people down

A new WZ map in the rotation will be welcomed by many and those new toys look like fun to play with (I hope we can mess about with them in forge/customs).

Do I want more? Yes
Do I expect more? Nope
Will I still have fun after the update? Yes
Will I have more fun? Maybe

Fingers crossed for the balancing and UI updates.
=)

> 2533274905097737;15:
> If the warzone map isn’t filled with reused map assests, and the arena map isn’t a remix, then I’d have to admit it isn’t a complete bust. I don’t expect to be surprised though lol

I agree. I’m always excited for new maps

Couldn’t care any less for req items.

I’m excited but disappointing. I’m happy to get more but I wish they would put more effort into creating NEW content rather than re-skins and and alternate versions. It seems lazy. Look at CoD for example. Like it or not, each new DLC is ACTUALLY NEW. I hate to think that CoD has more talented developers than Halo. I’d take paid DLC over this any day.

I like the dynasty helmet not the armor though; the Hannibal scorpion is the craziest req I’ve seen so far