Dual wielding

Who misses handeling two guns at the same? I do! I’m dissapointed they took out this feature in reach. I loved having a plasma pistol and a magnum at the same time. Hurt people badly with plasma pistol. Finish em with the magnum.

anyone?

> anyone?

When I was play Halo 3 the other day it was actually on my mind that I missed dual wielding weapons.

> Who misses handeling two guns at the same? I do! I’m dissapointed they took out this feature in reach. I loved having a plasma pistol and a magnum at the same time. Hurt people badly with plasma pistol. Finish em with the magnum.

i loved that needler like pistol with the blade at the end! i don’t recall the name of it but i pulled up two of them every chance i get. on the note of dual weilding i’m natorious for setting the game on easy and finding a skull then beating down the enemy with it as long as i can! hey! it’s dual weilding! you use two hands on the skull! :slight_smile:

Dual weilding made halo so badass and tactical. Im up for dual plasma rifle.

I did not like the x.75 per hand. I did not like the range of most of the dual-able weapons. Perhaps if it wasn’t for the combination of both, I would have loved dualing. As it is, I do enjoy getting in close and using a dual combo on rangers as my version of T-bagging them.

I wish I had a mauler, that gun was awesome. One mauler Shotgun.

Good ol times with to bullet hoses. :slight_smile:

> i loved that needler like pistol with the blade at the end! i don’t recall the name of it but i pulled up two of them every chance i get.

The Spike Rifle (Spiker)?

Not really, it sort of made a lot of guns useless on their own. For example the Plasma Rifle, Spiker, and SMG were all really bad by themselves. If it were to return for the next Halo game, then 343i would certainly have to solve that problem.

I mainly used duel wielding weapons against the flood, since melees did nothing against them. The flood isn’t in Reach, so I didn’t really mind…

> Not really, it sort of made a lot of guns useless on their own. For example the Plasma Rifle, Spiker, and SMG were all really bad by themselves. If it were to return for the next Halo game, then 343i would certainly have to solve that problem.

Plasma rifle useless? Not in a CQC battle.

I didn’t miss it in Reach. But I did like having it in the previous games.

whats stupid is that the elites can do it in campaign but we cant

probably spartan-III’s dont have the ability to duel wield

Canon-wise, Spartan IIs or IIIs in powersuits can dual anything. Even MG-turrets. Gameplay-wise, there’s many reasons for it to be in or out.

Come on, Miranda dualed a Pistol and Shotgun in 3… don’t be too silly :wink:

> Canon-wise, Spartan IIs or IIIs in powersuits can dual anything. Even MG-turrets. Gameplay-wise, there’s many reasons for it to be in or out.
>
> Come on, Miranda dualed a Pistol and Shotgun in 3… don’t be too silly :wink:

Now I just want to dual wield MG-turrets… and while we’re at it, A sword and hammer combo.

I like dual weidling but I’m not too upset about looseing it.

You and me both.

Reach was like a throwback to Halo CE, so dual-wielding was taken out.