dual wielding???

There should definitely be dual wielding in Halo 4, if not than EFF 343

It was already confirmed as not in the game…

well then your going to have say efff 343 because they’re already said there won’t be…

say swear muther -Yoink-

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

say swear muther fu cker

:frowning: When the hell did they say no to duel-wielding???

> :frowning: When the hell did they say no to duel-wielding???

Dual wielding is a pointless addition that does nothing for gameplay could be there reason they chose not to >.>

> Dual wielding is a pointless addition that does nothing for gameplay could be there reason they chose not to >.>

False, it does do something for gameplay but not in a way compared to AA’s.

I personally would love to see it back just for the lulz and going around with 2 Plasma Pistols the whole time.

Dual wielding was so fun. Personally, I dislike the removal of DW but if it makes gameplay better I’ll agree with whatever 343 does. I just hope the SMG is back

> > Dual wielding is a pointless addition that does nothing for gameplay could be there reason they chose not to >.>
>
> False, it does do something for gameplay but not in a way compared to AA’s.
>
> I personally would love to see it back just for the lulz and going around with 2 Plasma Pistols the whole time.

this

> Dual wielding is a pointless addition that does nothing for gameplay could be there reason they chose not to >.>

It looks bad -Yoink-. There’s your point. It decreases accuracy and enhances damage as well.

If the feel of your game and the look of your character does not matter then I guess we don’t need customization either.

Doesn’t matter if a feature if “pointless” overall, as long as people like it, it deserves a place.

Please 343 change your mind. You said you wanted to give the player a more super soldier like feel, since when is it not like a super soldier to occasionally hold two guns?

You never know…we might see it back in Halo 5 or 6. I wouldn’t mind it. It was kinda neat!

> say swear muther fu cker

The butt hurt is strong with this one.

To be honest, I really don’t want it back. Though it was a cool feature (Dual wielding SMG’s anyone?) it messed up the sandbox, and made some of the weapons very weak.

I personally would love to see it back just for the lulz and going around with 2 Plasma Pistols the whole time.

[/quote]
lol i agree with you, but they are making the game less fun i remember in halo 3 goofing off with friends it was so fun i would lol so hard, reach- no lolling just cussing