Dual wielding Specialization?

I really hope/wish 343i would add a dual wielding specialization in HALO4.

It would really screw up the balance of the weapons, honestly dual wielding only appealed to a small crowd anyway so binning it in ODST was a good choice

Not happening sorry for your luck .

Not going to happen, sorry. Also, as stated above, it would throw off the weapon balance a lot.

We’ll having is as a specialization would make it optional for the people who want it and ones who don’t. I do think it would be cool if they added it, and see how the game could play out. But im pretty sure at this point it’s not happening.

If there is dual wielding you will prob get owned by the BR,DMR,Carbine, light rifle.

Also like people have already said it will throw off the weapon balance.

> Not going to happen, sorry. Also, as stated above, it would throw off the weapon balance a lot.

Which style would be overpowered/weak?

To be honest, i never liked duel wielding, b/c if you are trying to throw grenades, you wont have the chance to.

> If there is dual wielding you will prob get owned by the BR,DMR,Carbine, light rifle.
>
> Also like people have already said it will throw off the weapon balance.

Thanks.

I think HALO’s Combat has Evolved again… maybe for the better.

They could balance duel wielding certain secondaries, such as the Pistols by making them less accurate.

On the overpowered side… DUEL SAWS!!!

But if you think about it there is no real guns to dual wield with. With Halo 3 you had the SMG, The Brute spiker, the plasma rifle, and the mauler(which aren’t in Halo 4) and the UNSC pistol which is in Halo 4. In Halo 2 you had the SMG, Needler, Plasma pistol,plasma rifle and the UNSC pistol. And in Halo we only have the Plasma pistol, UNSC pistol, and the Boltshot which are the only ones that could be dual wielded.

I dunno, having dual wielding as a specialization could very well mess up weapon balance, and would annoy/anger people at the same time. A lot of people were unhappy that you could only pick up grenades from dead enemies, imagine their reaction if they were told that you need a special option to use two weapons at once?

Also, there aren’t that many weapons in Halo 4 that could be dual-wielded anyway, since most of the weapons require two hands to use. The only ones which could potentially be dual-wielded are the Magnum, Plasma Pistol and Boltshot. Is it really worth putting in dual wielding for three weapons? Perhaps the Needler could be included as well, but then it would need to be de-balanced to an almost useless weapon once again.

I dunno, it seems like 343 Industries has good the balance nice and good this time around, and I’m sure they experimented with dual-wielding early on. If they figured that the game was better off without it, I’m willing to take their word for it in confidence.

I respectfully disagree OP.

There was something really satisfying about Dual Wielding SMGs in Halo 2-3.