Dual Wielding Hinted at?

While looking at this screen shot you can see Chief has no armor on index fingers, looking at his right hand it seems like he has no armor so his finger can fit behind the trigger guard, notice he also has no armor on this left index finger. Could having no armor on either finger mean he will be dual wielding? What do you guys think?

I think this more points to something I saw posted in another thread about being able to switch the Side your gun is on. Some one showed a screenshot where a Spartan was Left handing a BR.

> Gaming Folks - Gaming Hardware Reviews - Gaming Folks
>
> While looking at this screen shot you can see Chief has no armor on index fingers, looking at his right hand it seems like he has no armor so his finger can fit behind the trigger guard, notice he also has no armor on this left index finger. Could having no armor on either finger mean he will be dual wielding? What do you guys think?

They already confirmed dual-wielding will not return. I’m personally disappointed.

No, since it’s already been confirmed there’s no dual-wielding. But good observation :stuck_out_tongue:

> No, since it’s already been confirmed there’s no dual-wielding. But good observation :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, didnt know it was confirmed :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for the update.

I think this is a no brainer. Cheif has been able to dual weild since H2 I don’t see why they would take it out now :l

> No, since it’s already been confirmed there’s no dual-wielding. But good observation :stuck_out_tongue:

bull I want PROOF.

While many articles have said no duel wielding yet. I have yet to see a direct quote from 343. Saying no duel wielding. So until then. I shall keep my hopes up.

> > Gaming Folks - Gaming Hardware Reviews - Gaming Folks
> >
> > While looking at this screen shot you can see Chief has no armor on index fingers, looking at his right hand it seems like he has no armor so his finger can fit behind the trigger guard, notice he also has no armor on this left index finger. Could having no armor on either finger mean he will be dual wielding? What do you guys think?
>
> They already confirmed dual-wielding will not return. I’m personally disappointed.

I don’t believe you,show me your proof >:(

They said no dual wielding yet. Which means they just haven’t seen it.

Of all the articles i’ve read, they only said “no dual wielding has yet to be seen.”

I noticed Master Chief’s has slimmer/less armour on both of his index fingers.
I’m speculating, Speculating, SPECULATING!!!
And I think there could be duel weilding in Halo 4.

> I noticed Master Chief’s has slimmer/less armour on both of his index fingers.
> I’m speculating, Speculating, SPECULATING!!!
> And I think there could be duel weilding in Halo 4.

Nope, it was confirmed that we can’t in H4.

As much as I loved the SMG, I don’t think it should come back.

They would need to weaken certain weapons to make them more balanced for dual-wield use. Plasma Rifles, for example, would be a lot weaker when you only have one. Pistols probably will be scoped again, so I don’t see that getting weakened unless we can dual-wield with the scope. Plasma Pistols… please, don’t nerf them; PPs are perfect the way they are in Reach, I love 'em.

I’m going to miss dual-wielding. It added a very enjoyable element of experimentation, allowing players to mix and match until they arrived at a favoured combination.

dual-wielding has not been confirmed or denied yet, actually. I personally think that it will return, and it can add a new angle to multiplayer combat: more powerful weapons, but no grenades and slower melee. It was cool.

I forgot where I heard it, but we already know that there is no dual wielding.

Even though it was useless, I miss it }: there was just no way to make it work out.

Many sites have said that there is no dual wielding but none that I have seen included a quote from 343. It’s possible that its absence was confirmed at the showcase, it’s also possible that it will be there and was simply not shown.

where ?