Dual Weilding

I loved the halo 5 beta and am super excited for the release.

The only thing I miss is dual wielding. They could find some way of holding a second weapon and instead of scoping you would have binoculars.
It is a great feeling when you go and pick up that second weapon and use it well.

There could be the ability of it preventing sprinting too though it does not matter to me.

I just want to dual wield again.

Ya I want it back also. But 343 believes that isn’t the future for Halo :frowning:

Big fan of dual wielding SMGs, but you know what I really want???
Carry THREE weapons on your person! Titanfall did it!

> 2533274812935863;3:
> Big fan of dual wielding SMGs, but you know what I really want???
> Carry THREE weapons on your person! Titanfall did it!

You can kinda already do that if you just throw a grenade and immediately pick up your second weapon again. If you had a trip mine as well you could even argue that you could have four weapons.

Titanfall was and is still fun

Erm… if Dual Wielding was enacted, I think it would be used best if you had a pair of weapons, and these weapons were always used together. Instead of picking up an SMG and finding another one on the ground, pick up two SMGs at the same time and just use that pair for the duration of the match. You could bring back the classic plasma rifle like that - balancing it with the old SMGs.

Let it die with honor IMO. It ruined the sandbox and created the all powerful BR king.

I do not believe that dual wielding will ever make a comeback in the halo series. I do think that it would easily make Halo 5 a much better game if this feature were to be brought back. If 343 is still taking note of what people say after the beta, and even if dual wielding is a popular subject, I would really like it if they brought it into Halo 5. Also, if they pulled it off (made it work well with the games feel), it would give them more of a liking to the public. 343 needs that popularity with the Halo audience after taking over Halo and making this change would help them gain much of their needed fan base back.

I hope they bring back dual wielding. It was so fun to use.