Dual Monitor for Radar

Hey there, I’m generally a complete bronze when it comes to technology. I was wondering if it is possible to set up an extra monitor with the Xbox One/Series X? If so, can you configure it to simply show a blown up image of your Halo Radar? If this has already been asked or explained elsewhere a link would be great.

I would imagine the answer is gonna be a no because the radar is on the same screen as the rest of the visual data so unless you had each monitor showing the same image simultaneously but one monitor was ultra zoomed in on the lower left hand corner it would be impossible to have both screens going separate from each other.

I am no tech guru either and imagine the option of “zooming in” may be technically feasible but I am fairly certain it wouldn’t look pretty and would probably be kind of nauseating to watch and not worth the pain of setting up

> 2533274841519598;2:
> I would imagine the answer is gonna be a no because the radar is on the same screen as the rest of the visual data so unless you had each monitor showing the same image simultaneously but one monitor was ultra zoomed in on the lower left hand corner it would be impossible to have both screens going separate from each other.
>
> I am no tech guru either and imagine the option of “zooming in” may be technically feasible but I am fairly certain it wouldn’t look pretty and would probably be kind of nauseating to watch and not worth the pain of setting up

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping to make it easier to keep an eye on the radar with my peripherals. I think you are right though, seems like a lot of work for a small gain.