Dual Energy Swords!

Think about it. Although it’s a 1-hit kill weapon, it gives you an extra 100 energy, so not only would it last longer, butit would LOOK EPIC!

Community, if dual-wielding is in H4, would you wanna do it with swords?

Awsomeness…

I would like to see such a thing but the sword is already one hit kill. Bit overkill me thinks.

What if you could stab and/or slice two people at once with them

or use them as ice pick like objects to climb with!

> or use them as ice pick like objects to climb with!

This.

sounds cool but pretty much irrelevent in terms of gameplay as it is already one hit kill

I like the idea of dual wielding swords, but only if the Elites show up in Halo 4, and it’s an AI only thing.

> I like the idea of dual wielding swords, but only if the Elites show up in Halo 4, and it’s an AI only thing.

If elites aren’t in Halo 4 I will rage and not buy the game.

> Think about it. Although it’s a 1-hit kill weapon, it gives you an extra 100 energy, so not only would it last longer, butit would LOOK EPIC!
>
> Community, if dual-wielding is in H4, would you wanna do it with swords?

I don’t see the point. Yes, it looks cool, but from a gameplay standpoint, it makes no sense.

halo is a fps… it would look stupid

> > Think about it. Although it’s a 1-hit kill weapon, it gives you an extra 100 energy, so not only would it last longer, butit would LOOK EPIC!
> >
> > Community, if dual-wielding is in H4, would you wanna do it with swords?
>
> I don’t see the point. Yes, it looks cool, but from a gameplay standpoint, it makes no sense.

Life lesson #42:
If something is awesome enough, it doesn’t have to make sense.

I would like to see it in campiagn (AI and/or player) and in customs (for pics).

> > > Think about it. Although it’s a 1-hit kill weapon, it gives you an extra 100 energy, so not only would it last longer, butit would LOOK EPIC!
> > >
> > > Community, if dual-wielding is in H4, would you wanna do it with swords?
> >
> > I don’t see the point. Yes, it looks cool, but from a gameplay standpoint, it makes no sense.
>
> If something is awesome enough, it doesn’t have to make sense.
>
> I would like to see it in campiagn (AI and/or player) and in customs (for pics).

In customs, simple for pics would be a good reason to add it, and so would having AI dual wielding swords. However, in regular game, no. The sword is powerful enough as it is.

> > > > Think about it. Although it’s a 1-hit kill weapon, it gives you an extra 100 energy, so not only would it last longer, butit would LOOK EPIC!
> > > >
> > > > Community, if dual-wielding is in H4, would you wanna do it with swords?
> > >
> > > I don’t see the point. Yes, it looks cool, but from a gameplay standpoint, it makes no sense.
> >
> > Life lesson #42:
> > If something is awesome enough, it doesn’t have to make sense.
> >
> > I would like to see it in campiagn (AI and/or player) and in customs (for pics).
>
> In customs, simple for pics would be a good reason to add it, and so would having AI dual wielding swords. However, in regular game, no. The sword is powerful enough as it is.

Exactly. That’s why I would only like to see it for multiplayer in customs.

It would probably only work in campaign and firefight maybe custom games/forge but not matchmaking because the weapon isn’t already over powered lol. It would be mad taking down a grunt with one sword, then without the couple seconds wait take out another grunt with the other sword.

Dual energy swords: This would not do anything for gameplay and would look stupid.
This idea is even worse than the proposal of an ODST as the second player.
What’s next? Triple wielding?
You could hold a knife in your mouth and slash people, while you stab them with the dual energy swords.
You can also slash people with the knife, while you’re climbing walls with the dual energy swords.
Honestly people, if we need to get up a wall that badly we can just use a jetpack.

It would look cool, but it is pointless. It wouldn’t really add anything, and the sword is already deadly enough, in both campaign and multiplayer.

Atleast for AI elites!

I’d be pretty annoyed to see my teammate taking both weapons at the same time to give him/herself no added benefits besides looking tough; I’d rather see two teammates with swords that are actually being useful to the team.