DSL and getting host

I have an issue with matchmaking on both the Xbox 360 and Halo 4 as well as the Xbox one and Halo MCC.

I can play Halo 4 and not get lag and warping. Then my games start warping all over the place, I can check my router logs and see that I suddenly have multiple connections to my router ie:

[LAN access from remote] from 76.19.68.132:3074 to 10.0.0.43:3074, Wednesday, Dec 03,2014 23:25:19
[LAN access from remote] from 73.4.233.132:3074 to 10.0.0.43:3074, Wednesday, Dec 03,2014 23:25:19
[LAN access from remote] from 67.191.55.44:3074 to 10.0.0.43:3074, Wednesday, Dec 03,2014 23:25:19
etc.

Halo MCC on Xbox one is completely unplayable because EVERY matchmaking game I can connect to, also has the entire party connecting to my Xbox. Xbox one also shows port 1200 on occasion rather than 3074. What happened to the cloud servers?

I can only assume these connections are due to me being selected for host. WHY for gods sake? I have DSL 5-6M down and 350-430k up. That’s all I can get where I live. This not sufficient bandwidth to host 12 players in a big team match let alone 8 players in a slayer match.

WHY am I constantly being selected? How do I stop it?

I even upgraded my router to a Netgear nighthawk R7000 and am using UnPnP rather than setting static routes and NAT because I have more than 1 Xbox. This wasn’t always this way, and seems to have started many months ago when the host selection was altered to take away host advantage from the fiber players. FIX IT BACK PLEASE!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

IDK

YOU NEED TO GET THAT CHECKED

MAYBE SOME COULD BE HACKING UR router

BECAUSE ONE TIME I GOT HACKED THAT HAPPENED TO MINE SO

SO MAKE SURE THAT U GET A NEW router OR JUST PUT A HIGHER SECURITY

LIKE PUT A ANT VIRUS ON IT SO IF THEY TRY TO DO THAT IT WOULD HACK THEM INSTEAD

or u can get a new router

that or u have modded stuff and u got booted off

or someone said that u were hacking and they booted u off

and Ur are host so is everyone else they are seeing who has bad connection so they boot them from live

k

k

k

k

k

k

k

k

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

k