dropped shots question!

Today has been a rough day. I think my wife’s laptop is devouring my connection. Today, I played halo 4 for several hours. And I had the worst losing and kd streak in my career.

Thing is, I empty full clips into enemies, and then it refills itself with no reload. Great. My shots aren’t registering. Even with the AR, as I’m shooting, bullet count goes down a little, then back up a little. Does this happen to anyone else, or am I a special case? Also, any tips for a remedy would be appreciated!

Guess I’m the only one

> Today has been a rough day. <mark>I think my wife’s laptop is devouring my connection.</mark> Today, I played halo 4 for several hours. And I had the worst losing and kd streak in my career.
>
> Thing is, I empty full clips into enemies, and then it refills itself with no reload. Great. My shots aren’t registering. Even with the AR, as I’m shooting, bullet count goes down a little, then back up a little. Does this happen to anyone else, or am I a special case? <mark>Also, any tips for a remedy would be appreciated!</mark>

Your connection will be less reliable if it’s being heavily utilized by other services.

If your wife’s okay with such changes, you could try changing settings on a wireless router – using the QoS (Quality of Service) options to prioritize your Xbox over her laptop.

I’m a total Noob at connections and such. Would this be done through the laptop or the router itself?

Your router has a nice address you can copy past into your browser. Google you router model number and such till you find it, edit settings from there

Thank you. Now to sneak onto the laptop when the wife is out. Cause I’m sure as hell not asking for permition.

Gotta be special agent bridge.