Drop Pods and AI in Forge

I think ODST and Covenant Drop Pods would be awsome to see in forge or a decorative ship that hovers in the air you can enter that has drop pods

That would be sick!

I’m down for any additions to Forge, this one in particular sounds like it’d be really fun.

> 2533274858503603;1:
> I think ODST and Covenant Drop Pods would be awsome to see in forge or a decorative ship that hovers in the air you can enter that has drop pods

Im assuming something similar to that flying balloon bus in Fortnite?

yeah i’d much rather come in ODST style

> 2533274858503603;1:
> I think ODST and Covenant Drop Pods would be awsome to see in forge or a decorative ship that hovers in the air you can enter that has drop pods

Having AI is the only way I can see them drastically improving on the forge formula.

> 2533274945426402;5:
> > 2533274858503603;1:
> > I think ODST and Covenant Drop Pods would be awsome to see in forge or a decorative ship that hovers in the air you can enter that has drop pods
>
> Having AI is the only way I can see them drastically improving on the forge formula.

I can somewhat agree, but have you ever thought about the little things that might make having forgable AI an absolute disaster or just all around inconvenience? For example, the reason of why we see AI only in Campaign, Firefight/Spartan Ops, and Warzone is because of all those maps were created by devs to suit the needs of the player, and the AI scripting. AI’s have to constantly “think” of what their next action is, in many complex, or easy ways which could lead to collision issues with player created objects and maps. The only reason of why it works in DOOM (2016) SnapMap mode is because of the rooms were made by the devs and could only be used when they are connected to another room. Then for AI it follows a streamlined path for where it goes, and what it does, and occasionally interacting with player placed objects like barrels and doors. Halo’s AI is way more complex than DOOM’s AI is in SnapMap and they would almost have to completely dumb it down from making the AI seem intelligent to an extent of what it does, and on top of that, again, the AI doesn’t completely stop operating in Halo, unless there is a glitch.

I’d be very much for A.I in Forge but then people have wanted this from way back with CE and so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. And then Forge will once again be offline only meaning there really isn’t any ownership of what you create ie down the line you might not even be able to access your creations

I would love a Warzone with a forge map that you can add AI and missions. That’s a really good idea.

I mean that would be cool

> 2533274858503603;1:

So like if I designated an area as a drop point then fiddled with menus to make it a human or covenant pod and you would enter a match via insertion instead of the usual initial spawning? Because I like that idea.

Besides I really want a return to Invasion and Im hoping Halo Infinite could potentially deliver on that but I wont hold out hope for much until we SEE what we have to work with