Drop Pod Vehicle Spawns

From the gameplay videos of Dominion it showed vehicle spawn points with just a hologram that a vehicle can be spawned from. I really like this idea because it seems to remove cluter of extra vehicles lying around the map. What do you guys think of this change?

> From the gameplay videos of Dominion it showed vehicle spawn points with just a hologram that a vehicle can be spawned from. I really like this idea because it seems to remove cluter of extra vehicles lying around the map. What do you guys think of this change?

This was specifically for that gamemode. Those vehicles were only for those who controlled the base. To do this they made it a hologram so only the team that controlls the base can deploy the vehicles.

> > From the gameplay videos of Dominion it showed vehicle spawn points with just a hologram that a vehicle can be spawned from. I really like this idea because it seems to remove cluter of extra vehicles lying around the map. What do you guys think of this change?
>
> This was specifically for that gamemode. Those vehicles were only for those who controlled the base. To do this they made it a hologram so only the team that controlls the base can deploy the vehicles.

Oh ok, that makes sense, I kind of wish you could sneak into an enemy base though and steal their vehicles.

> > > From the gameplay videos of Dominion it showed vehicle spawn points with just a hologram that a vehicle can be spawned from. I really like this idea because it seems to remove cluter of extra vehicles lying around the map. What do you guys think of this change?
> >
> > This was specifically for that gamemode. Those vehicles were only for those who controlled the base. To do this they made it a hologram so only the team that controlls the base can deploy the vehicles.
>
> Oh ok, that makes sense, I kind of wish you could sneak into an enemy base though and steal their vehicles.

Yeah… But you could sneakily capture the base and then everything will become yours and yah might catch them off gaurd. Or you can wait in a corner till someone deploys a vehicle and run up and immediately board them! I did that once on Hemmorage when I saw a guy coming and I thought he’d seen me. So without time to get in the enemy wraith I waited behind it. Turns out, he didn’t see me so he hopped in and I immediately boarded him. He didn’t make it five feet. I bet he was real pissed. lol.

> > > From the gameplay videos of Dominion it showed vehicle spawn points with just a hologram that a vehicle can be spawned from. I really like this idea because it seems to remove cluter of extra vehicles lying around the map. What do you guys think of this change?
> >
> > This was specifically for that gamemode. Those vehicles were only for those who controlled the base. To do this they made it a hologram so only the team that controlls the base can deploy the vehicles.
>
> Oh ok, that makes sense, I kind of wish you could sneak into an enemy base though and steal their vehicles.

Its more of a nod to Invasion, with the one way doors. As in Invasion each team was meant to have these vehicles and weapons to have a balanced fight. With this it makes it much more easy and fluid which is great. It also gives a tactical advantage to a team controlling a base.