Drivable Grunt Mech Teased?

In the latest community update called “Warzone Firefight Preview” there is a note that says the following:

> One note: a Grunt is shorter but wider than a Spartan, they actually require around the same amount of space (not relevant right now, but at some point, maybe?).

So this could mean that maybe this awesome mech could be a drivable vehicle for the players in the future? What do you think?

Oooh, come to think of it, that phrasing makes it sound possible! That would probably awesome yet a little overpowered, multi-targeting needler,etc

Edit: whoops just realized what you were talking about never mind.

> 2533274947240680;2:
> Oooh, come to think of it, that phrasing makes it sound possible! That would probably awesome yet a little overpowered, multi-targeting needler,etc

Maybe it wouldn’t have all of the abilities that the boss grunt mech has.

it would be awesome

> 2533274947240680;2:
> Oooh, come to think of it, that phrasing makes it sound possible! That would probably awesome yet a little overpowered, multi-targeting needler,etc

No more overpowered than the Oni mantis people able to target multiple players at once.

I think it would be a lot of fun. I love all the needle variants, and it would be the first time we have a covenant counterpoint to the mantis. Plus who wouldn’t want to strut around as a giant grunt?

The real question is, would it make robotic grunt taunting sounds?

That… would… be… AWESOME

Cool

Please don’t tease me like that…

if you can steal I love him

I saw that too and wondered the same thing. It’s gonna be very fun driving that thing.