"Drilled" challenge broken

So I just played Team Snipers to get the precision weapons challenges today. I got 26 kills with the sniper, and during the game it only said that I got 3 precision kills. What the heck?

Nm

It says precision “loadout” weapon so sniper doesn’t count.

Exact same deal with me! I got 27 kills in the Team Snipers playlist and it still doesn’t recognize the challenge as complete! What’s up with this???

> Exact same deal with me! I got 27 kills in the Team Snipers playlist and it still doesn’t recognize the challenge as complete! What’s up with this???

I already answered this. Why ask a question when you dont even read the to see if it was already answered.

Reading fail much? it says loadout weapon which the sniper rifle isn’t.

Not a reading fail. I just thought that the sniper rifle was a loadout weapon since it came in the loadout in the Team Snipers playlist…But no matter, just got the challenge in Team Swat :slight_smile:

Sniper Rifle isn’t considered a loadout weapon.

Yeah the sniper isn’t considered a loadout weapon because you can’t equip it in your own loadouts. Only the DMR, BR, Carbine, and Light Rifle count for this challenge.

Thanks for clearing that up then. Silly me.

Since this is still being discussed here you go, one last time.

You need to use a Precision Weapon as described above. All the kills in a “single” match is real important. That is the part that seems to have been missed. One match, 15 kills.

Yes, SWAT is very much a viable solution to this challenge. My brother and I where able to complete it first try.

> Since this is still being discussed here you go, one last time.
>
> You need to use a Precision Weapon as described above. All the kills in a “single” match is real important. That is the part that seems to have been missed. One match, 15 kills.
>
> Yes, SWAT is very much a viable solution to this challenge. My brother and I where able to complete it first try.

This isn’t being discussed. This thread died three months ago.