Dream halo game? Feel free to add.

My dream game is an MMO with 10,000 - 23892138 players a server (Just a lot of players), Halo themed, Full Dive VR, Humans vs Covenant, Not everyone can be a spartan. a lot of odst drops please. a lot of marines. a lot of chaos. game should be realistic features i mean halo might not be realstic but like structures can be shot down and real life stuff that happens in real life u get the point i think. battles last like a long time no respawns so its scary

FPS with 5 campaigns throughout the history of mankind in the Halo universe.

• Human-Forerunner War.
  • Interplanetary War.
  • Insurrection.
  • Human-Covenant War.
  • Post-war UNSC-rebel engagements.

Story-driven firefight similar to Halo 4 Spartan Ops. Solo play or team play. Reach-style integration into matchmaking and progression/rank systems. Integrated into custom games. Forge your own maps with an enemy AI palette. Forge/customs could be any thing from solo P vs E to Team vs E to Team vs Team. C’mon, 343. Give me the tools and I’ll make your game for you.

My dream Halo game is already out: The Master Chief Collection. The one thing I wish were true was that the game had a healthy population of one million players. That would be amazing

Would love to see a Republic Commando style “Spartan Operations” game where you play as a team leader and your squad backs you up as you do Spartan missions. You know, deep insert low-visiblity covert stuff.
It could be Blue Team during the War, or you could be some IIIs doing their thing. Either would work.

Two ideas in particular.

• A game that focuses on co-op play in a more sandbox-like experience where players can make their Spartan characters fairly unique and join up together for PvE missions against Covenant, Prometheans, Flood, etc. Basically the premise of it would be different Spartan fireteams on the Infinity undergoing individual missions. It would feature Halo 4’s style of customization(helmet, visor, torso, left-shoulder and right shoulder, and legs), as well as loadouts(but only for UNSC weapons) and feature unique equipment(such as, say, a special ordnance drop ability - or an EMP field generator, etc). The armor itself would also have some kind of stats, giving each player unique abilities or attributes. There would be no story(aside from each mission having small, isolated stories) and players could make their own missions with Halo 5’s Forge mode, but also with the ability to place AI enemies. (This idea came about because Halo 5’s Warzone Firefight mode was the closest I ever came to feeling like a Spartan.)

• A strategy game focused on the Flood. Players could choose to play as the Flood and slowly try to infect the entire galaxy or play as the UNSC, Covenant, or Forerunners in an attempt to contain the Flood. This game would attempt to make the Flood as realistic and depth-filled as possible by giving them more realistic spread, growth, and infection, with a focus on ship- planet- and galaxy-level infection. (Say, for example, your Flood spread onto a UNSC ship. Naturally they’d try to lockdown the doors and stuff, but you’d have to use strategy to bypass all their attempts to contain you, and slowly infect each and every room in the ship.)

I want a Halo game with the art style of Reach and a more gritty game with modular armor sets so you can have lots armor customization and I want it to be circled around the front line of the Human vs Covenant war where you play as your own custom character. The first few missions is you fighting insurrectionists then you get deployed to fight the covenant head on. The multiplayer side will have all of the classic gamemods but one more called WarFront and it becomes essentially a persistent war where you can play as either covenant forces or USNC forces you go back in forth taking points and losing some and at the end of the month or whatever you get rewards based on what side you where on and what side won.

This will sound stupid but a Lego Halo game would be so fitting in this universe.

I’ve always found the idea of a Halo RPG interesting. An MMO could work on multiple planets with small player spaces and a central hub like the Infinity, another space station or world; but the idea of an RPG could also fit really well into one large map on a planet like Venezia from the Kilo-Five trilogy with multiple species (humans, Skirmishers, Jackals, Brutes, Elites, Grunts, etc.) all on fairly equal ground. Other locations that could work really well as an RPG location are the likes of Alpha Halo during the events of Combat Evolved where you play as a UNSC marine or High Charity either before or during the Human-Covenant War where you play as the Covenant.

> 2533274907965798;8:
> This will sound stupid but a Lego Halo game would be so fitting in this universe.

See “Hagger”.

just finish that Mega Blocks game. It looked cool.

Would love a Mass Effect sort of thing. Covenant war era, you have your own ship and travel the space completing quests. Maybe some space fights here and there too.

Huge space space war muliplayer with 64 players.
Thats my dream

3 Ideas:

• ODST prequel game leading into the beginning of the Human-Covenant War on Harvest and maybe even Arcadia. There would be 2 enemies in this game; Insurrectionists & Covenant. - Horror-survival game based around the Flood. - A crossover of the Halo Wars cast with the mainline Halo cast which might have a chance of being Halo Infinite.

Agreed. IMO, halo 4 master chief collection. Bring the load outs back.

My dream Halo game has the following features:

• Completely offline LAN or system link play - Forge mode that works offline with LANIf they released a game like this, I would buy another Xbox One and another copy of the game! It would be awesome! :smiley:

> 2533274954817084;1:
> My dream game is an MMO with 10,000 - 23892138 players a server (Just a lot of players), Halo themed, Full Dive VR, Humans vs Covenant, Not everyone can be a spartan. a lot of odst drops please. a lot of marines. a lot of chaos. game should be realistic features i mean halo might not be realstic but like structures can be shot down and real life stuff that happens in real life u get the point i think. battles last like a long time no respawns so its scary

Campaign: - Set on a Halo Installation - Halo 3-esc art style - Open-world RPG (I.E. Elder Scrolls) - Deep story written by Joseph Staten - Martin O’Donnell score - Covenant and Flood as only enemies - Ancient structures and technology to study - Various wild life - some hostile towards player/others, others not - Local coop with at least two playersMultiplayer: - Arena shooter - Even starts - Varied maps with personality - 1-50 ranking system which rewards wins and punishes losses - Armor unlocks via achievements - Playable Elites - Offline split-screen supportOther: - Content browser - Halo 5-esc ForgeThat’s everything that immediately comes to mind.

> 2533274907200114;5:
> Would love to see a Republic Commando style “Spartan Operations” game where you play as a team leader and your squad backs you up as you do Spartan missions. You know, deep insert low-visiblity covert stuff.
> It could be Blue Team during the War, or you could be some IIIs doing their thing. Either would work.

This exact idea, but swap Spartans for Elites. Given that commando squads were very much in use throughout the war (see: Winter Contingency Zealots) as well as the existence of a commando armor variant in the universe, I think it would be a great experience to see the process of how the Covenant finds our worlds and how the events leading up to their glassing unfold, through the eyes of the ones who showed the Covenant said planet existed in the first place.

> 2533274954817084;1:
> My dream game is an MMO with 10,000 - 23892138 players a server (Just a lot of players), Halo themed, Full Dive VR, Humans vs Covenant, Not everyone can be a spartan. a lot of odst drops please. a lot of marines. a lot of chaos. game should be realistic features i mean halo might not be realstic but like structures can be shot down and real life stuff that happens in real life u get the point i think. battles last like a long time no respawns so its scary

battlefield halo

> 2533274907965798;8:
> This will sound stupid but a Lego Halo game would be so fitting in this universe.

I was playing lego Star Wars 3 on my 360 and I thought the same thing it could have a comedic fill to it like the lego Batman and Star Wars games do

A game with nothing but dog fights
(for those who don’t know a dog fight is a military term for air to air combat)
a red vs blue game would be cool
a game that followed the books and comics could be cool as well

In campaign: Have it so you can play as Master Chief or The Arbiter. On coop it would be Blue Team or Arbiter and 3 of his people. So each mission could be played twice. You could play as one all the way through then do it again as the other or alternate which team.
In MM: You could form a fireteam (similar to a company but a limit of 4-6 members, 4 main members with 2 alternate members). The fireteam would have a rank as well as the individual members. Let them create an emblem or earn armor pieces. Have commendations like ‘have a member improve 2 csr ranks’ for when you have a lower level member that gets better over the course of a season or two.