Dream Gunz Dream Maps Dream Everything

First off if you follow my posts or if you check my historic which is creepy by the way lol! you already know that i don’t sugarcoat stuff and you know that on the last episode i went in on 343! cause i felt like their req system is a ripoff period! But today’s post is about creativity cause the second thing that bothering me is the weakness of the artwork put in the matchmaking 343 art department failed to deliver a multiplayer experience capable of challenging the story mod which i think was excellent by the way! the whole team Osiris concept was a slam dunk no doubt i love it! However i can’t help but feel disappointing by the artwork that the production crew has delivered concerning the matchmaking experience i think us customers deserve better for me its a huge let down! Now i gonna explain why? let start with the bad things: First he maps are pathetic in warzone the 4 maps straight up sux! it feels like empty in there i which they added random events like unexpected weather changes like sudden hurricanes,storms,random lightning bolts strikes,blizzards etc or natural disasters like earthquake tsunami volcanic eruptions hell why not asteroids? …you named it rrrggghhh!!! i’m frustrated! cause i feel like they did not exploited the full potential of this game common 343 you guys made $200 000 000 in sales last November and that’s all you came up with? stormbreak is nothing but Apex with snow on it! i hate these 2 maps!!! common now a jungle with no trees that you could hide in to ambush enemies no swamps no carnivorous reptiles where are my velociraptors poisonous snakes or giant anaconda like bosses hidden in the caves huh? Another let down the enemies location are to predictable they need to show up at different location every time also they aren’t enough of them i wanna see more covenant races and more diverse prometheans on the battlefield you know? Then where are my fully destructible environments at? I’ve been waiting for so long i really was expecting it on this gen! i wanted to knock down walls on enemies! What’s the purpose of having added tanks in the gameplay if you cannot blow up bridges with them nor rams inside enemies bases with it? even the basic day and night circle is missing “WARNING” SKIP HERE If you don’t wanna read all of this cause the content of the first part was more of a open letter primarily destined to 343 production crew following my frustration about the multiplayer experience Now the good things First my dream weapons #1) i called this one THE INQUISITOR cause it’ll burn you at the stake basically its a mean cutting hedge compact futuristic handheld flamethrower it is a short to mid range device #2) on my list THE PEEK-A-BOO is a Promethean power handgun basically its a pocket wormhole generator which enable its owner to disappear and ambush his enemies by allowing him to go threw walls selling and floors etc also it can serve as shield by deflecting your enemies attacks in other dimensions its a close range weapon #3) A third permanent weapon AKA THE WHIP AKA ZEUS SNEEZE how cool is that? sneak above an enemy drop a whip blow kill him instantly or grab him by his neck hang him up done! just like that! or even hijacking enemies weapons with whip blows and in the same breath turn their own weapons against them #3) KICKS how cool is that huh? to kick the hell out of an opponent buy muay thai kicking him in the back of his neck! instantly killing him!! #4) ICE GRENADES that enable you to either freeze your enemies to death or freeze down the floor making it as slippery as an ice rink making it impossible for your enemies to stay up so they become easy targets right? That was my to 4 dream weapons in halo Now THE MAPS: #1)a more urban maps i like Noctus but it feels empty in there it needs to add an underground dimension in it like a subway for instance #2) a VOLCANIC maps #3) JUNGLE AN SWAMPS!!! there you go! that was my suggestions list i know its a long text sorry bout it also if you know how to do paragraphs let me know cause i don’t know how to do it voilà you don’t have to be agree with all i said and WHAT ABOUT YOU WHAT’S YOUR DREAM WEAPONS AND MAPS? feel free to let us know in the comment section peace out!

really yall ain’t got no dream weapons at all or even maps that you guys wish 343 will work on for future release?

The whole Halo thing including MC is a sandboxers dream in the future while in cryo sleep anyway,lol. So why not have a dream within a dream?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I have a dream of a world with proper grammar :^)

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not engage users who are trolling.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274847880910;4:
> I have a dream of a world with proper grammar :^)

i wish i could cuss you out you f*** grammar -Yoink!-! then you completely went past my topic on my own post to try to diss me cause i don’t speak proper english guess what you rocket scientist? i’m French and French people aren’t supposed to speak proper english anyway! england is our enemy did you forgot? As a matter of fact speaking a broken english makes me even more patriot and it also means that i don’t give a f*** about what you think or even your -Yoink!- language YOU GIG IT? get off my b***z! is that proper grammar for you Shakespeare?

> 2535472210178215;5:
>

Its hard to take you and your point seriously when you can’t take the time to take yourself seriously.

Also, the first thing I saw was “REQ system is a rip off” and stopped reading. The REQ system is not a rip off because no one is required to spend real money it

> 2535472210178215;5:
>

In English, this face :^) means it’s a harmless ribbing … which means it was just a joke.
And you’re bilingual, even if it isn’t perfect, we can understand you. Which is more than I can say about my French. So good for you being able to communicate in multiple languages. But again, I don’t think he meant any harm by it, so calm down.

> 2535472210178215;5:
>

Are you a cup of freshly brewed black coffee?, because the bitterness is real, seriously though, I’d have to visit the dead sea to find more salt than this

> 2560081931056311;7:
> Also, the first thing I saw was “REQ system is a rip off” and stopped reading. The REQ system is not a rip off because no one is required to spend real money it

you know what? yall smart geniuses won! now get off my blz

> 2533274833093422;9:
> > 2535472210178215;5:
> >
>
>
> Are you a cup of freshly brewed black coffee?, because the bitterness is real, seriously though, I’d have to visit the dead sea to find more salt than this

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard :’)

> 2535472210178215;5:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not engage users who are trolling.
> Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274847880910;4:
> > I have a dream of a world with proper grammar :^)
>
>
> i wish i could cuss you out you f
** grammar -Yoink!-! then you completely went past my topic on my own post to try to diss me cause i don’t speak proper english guess what you rocket scientist? i’m French and French people aren’t supposed to speak proper english anyway! england is our enemy did you forgot? As a matter of fact speaking a broken english makes me even more patriot and it also means that i don’t give a f*** about what you think or even your -Yoink!- language YOU GIG IT? get off my b***z! is that proper grammar for you Shakespeare?
>

This is funnier if I read it in a French accent. Besides dude, it was just a joke. You have some decent ideas but after this tirade of profanity against me, I wish there was a way to take my like back. Good day to you, sir.